Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
On the dressing front, Nishma is conservatively dressed most of the time. She hasn't worn pants for more than a decade. Nowadays she restricts herself to a Salwar-Kameez or a simple Saree. Both of them look splendid on her and usually highlight her beautiful features. She ties her hair in a braid most of the time. With Sarees, she chooses to tie her hair behind her head as most Indian women do.

Our's was a traditionally arranged marriage. We both came from reasonably affluent families and it was commonly held belief to keep status on equal footing in such relationships. I was obviously smitten by her beauty. Little did I realize that she was also a sweet girl with a soft voice. Nishma didn't take too long to make up her mind. A little bit of digging was in order. We learned that Nishma was little modern for our taste and had several friends who happened to be boys. I too had friends who were girls, so it didn't strike odd but when the investigator chose to speak to me personally, I learned not everything was normal. I chose to hide it from my parents and made sure that he didn't divulge the details to anyone else. Not wanting to nip this relationship in the bud, I took the initiative and broached up the subject with her. She looked relieved. We were alone but didn't have adequate privacy and she hushed me and offered to talk about it at a more appropriate time.

We met alone a few days later without the knowledge of our parents.

"Thanks for not hesitating," she started.

"It wasn't my intention to hide it - but you know how parent's are?"

"Your investigations may not have revealed many sinister things but let me be honest with you."

"I am not a virgin anymore," she added gathering some courage.

It wasn't common those days for a woman to lose her virginity before marriage. And certainly, it wasn't common for someone to confess in front of their prospective husband.

"You mean to say you were in love?"

I asked, "what happened?"

"Not quite," she responded.

"I didn't have any emotional attachment - it just happened."

"Did someone take advantage of you?" I asked.

"Sort of," she responded, "but it wouldn't be right to blame them."

"Them?"

"You see," she said, tears welling in her eyes, "I am not comfortable talking about it."

"Nishma," I tried consoling her, "my apologies - my intention was only to learn the circumstances."

"We often commit mistakes at an young age without realizing the far reaching consequences," she added, remorsing over her past, but more importantly owning up her mistakes rather than simply blaming an outside influence.

"It's all history now, I suppose," I added tentatively. She nodded, trying to contain her tears.

"I like you," she said holding my hand, "but I would understand if this were to change your mind."

I thought for a few moments before saying, "it is certainly an unpleasant surprise - but I don't want to take a hasty decision."

"There's is more," she continued, trying to contain her emotions, "while I had no emotional attachment - there was plenty of sex."

I nervously nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"There were five men with whom I have been intimate," she added.

"Three were unmarried and perhaps a little elder to me. The other two were were married men in their thirties."

"It was all over a period of four years - and it all ended about a year back."

Nishma was twenty-two when we met. So, technically her relationships started when she was 17. The relationships may have started somewhere around her seventeenth birthday; not too early for her to be an immature person, I thought.

"It was sexual only with three of them," she continued.

"The other two it was simply a little petting," she clarified.

"You weren't dating any of them were you?"

"No," she said shaking her head, "It was purely based on sex."

"The two were simply good friends and it just happened - may be couple of times each but nothing serious."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:02 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM