Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sneha:"Don't blink. I'm so hot this is not going to take very long. Having you watch me like this, I may not even have to use my fingers."

She reached down with both hands and spread her lips presenting herself to him. She held her lips open for about ten seconds and then slipped the index finger of her right hand into her wet pussy. She then added her middle finger and then her ring finger. When she had all three fingers deep inside her, she started to pump them in and out while pulling up toward her clit. After only a few moments of this, she moved the first two fingers of her left hand over her clit and started to rub it using a circular motion. Rahul looked up at her and she was watching him. Her face was flushed and she was breathing in short ragged breaths. Rahul looked back down at her now thoroughly excited pussy. After a few more moments Sneha closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. Rahul reached out with his hands and used his fingers to caress the skin of her vulva, running them up and down on either side of the three fingers she had buried in her vagina.

Sneha:"Oh yes! Do that. That's right do that. Ummmmm." She climaxed within about fifteen seconds of Rahul's first touch, spreading her knees wide apart and raising her hips.

Sneha:"Ohhhhh Ummmmm. Oh yeah OH YESSS." Rahul could see her vagina contracting around her now quiet fingers. She had also stopped the motion on her clit but was pressing all four fingers of her hand down on it.

Rahul:"Take your fingers out of your vagina." She did and he pulled forward enough to replace her fingers with his tongue. Rahul licked her once and then covered her completely with his mouth, his tongue was licking the walls of her vagina. Within moments she cried out.

Rahul:"Oh Rahul! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She climaxed again and as hard as the first time. Rahul stopped moving and she grabbed his head and pulled him hard against her cunt. He could feel the contractions around his tongue. It was the most erotic feeling he had ever had. His emotional state at that moment defied description. It was like being part of her pleasure and a part of her. Rahul had never felt so close to another human being in his life. Sneha finally pushed his head away and lay still breathing in deep lungfuls of air. Rahul moved up to lie beside her and put his arm around her.

Sneha:"I can't believe I did that. Wow it was amazing and I loved it but I still can't believe I did it. Two back to back orgasms and the second one was on your tongue." Sneha wrapped her arms around her body and shivered.

Sneha:"Just thinking about it gives me a rush. What's happening to me? Why can't I go on even one day without having sex now?"

Rahul:"Well you already waited atleast 1 day when I was in Delhi". She didn't replied to this and just smiled at how naive her brother was.

Rahul was sitting on a sofa and Sneha came back from the bathroom still fully naked. His cock started coming back to life at once. It didn't took him long to realize what she had in her mind? Sneha boldly came up to him walking nakedly. She reached into his boxers and pulled his suddenly very hard cock out through the fly. She stroked it a couple of times and then looked at him.

Sneha:"I want to feel you in my mouth now. Be sure to tell me if you are enjoying it and when the time comes for you to cum, I want you to cum in my mouth." Standing in front of him, Sneha bent forward and took him into her mouth. Closing her lips around his shaft, she rubbed her tongue over the head and then pulled up till the head was half in and half out. Sucking on him, she lowered herself again and started to bob up and down on his cock. He put his hand on her head and ran his fingers through her hair.

Rahul:"My sexy Sneha you don't have to suck so hard, just the friction from you lips and tongue will be enough. Just keep it steady." She nodded and stopped sucking. It was easier for her and better for him. She maintained a rhythm like she had a metronome in her head and the feeling was wonderful. After what they did earlier, being in her mouth was making him cum quickly.

Rahul:"Yes keep sucking my dick Sneha. This is really starting to feel good."......
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:28 PM