Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sneha:"My pussy oh touch my pussy. Please don't ignore me there."

Rahul:"Soon my sweat sister. Soon." But he waited for over another ten minutes before he finally ran his hands up the back of her thighs and then between her legs to press against the skin of her vulva.

Sneha:"Ahh yesss."

He quickly put his hands flat against the tops of her thighs and used his thumbs to spread her lips. Without prelude he licked her hard, running his tongue the complete length of her opening.

Sneha:"Oh Rahul! It's about time." There was a flirtatious tone in her voice.

Sneha:"I was almost ready to come back there and kill you for teasing me so."

Rahul:"Really? Then let me try to convince you it's better to keep me alive dear sister." He put his mouth about six inches from her cunt and blew gently onto the exposed skin of her vagina. She shuddered and wiggled her hips just a little. He then put his lips against her pussy lips and stabbed his tongue into her. He stayed still for a few moments and then licked her again and then again.

Sneha:"You're making me mad with lust. That feels so good. It is just sooo goood." He reached between her legs with his right hand palm up. He put his fingers flat against her lower abdomen and found her clit with his thumb. He then reached around the front of her thighs with his left hand and pulled her back against his mouth. He worked his tongue around in her vagina and his thumb over her clit. After the previous long minutes of touching and caressing it didn't take long to put her over the top.

Sneha:"Oh Rahul. I can't wait. I want to wait but I can't. This is too much, too fucking much." She tilted her pelvis so she could push back even further onto his tongue. Rahul continued to pleasure her for another short while and she climaxed. Sneha spread her legs even wider, giving him even more access to her charms as she pushed hard against his mouth and tongue. Her vagina repeatedly contracted around his tongue.

Sneha:"Ohhhhhh YESS. Ohhhhhh YESSS. Ohhhhhh." After a few more moments she suddenly pulled away and raised her upper body off the back of the sofa.

Sneha:"That's it. That's all. No more. I can't take it anymore." Once she got hold of herself, she removed her nightie completely and threw it away. She simply sat on the floor with her back turned towards him. Rahul started to massage her shoulders, kneading her tbangzoid muscles and then rubbing the base of her neck.

Sneha:"Oh this is heavenly."

He attended to the massage for a few minutes and then ran his hands down her arms and onto the tops of her thighs. From there he worked his way up over her stomach and ended up by cupping her breasts. He cupped her naked breasts and squeezed them, moving his hands so he could lightly pinch her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Rahul continued to caress her breasts but would make frequent short side trips down across her stomach or her sides and then over the top of her thighs. She spread her legs so he would have access to her pussy and he would occasionally slip a hand down and press his fingers against her vulva. He started to get serious about her breasts and nipples. He would alternate between them, squeezing one with one hand and twirling the nipple of the same breast with the fingertips of his other hand.

Sneha:"Oh Rahul you make me feel so good. My nipples are loving this. I'm on fire. Oh you like turning on your sister, don't you?" He kept his attention on her breasts and she slipped a hand between her legs spreading them even further to allow herself easy and complete access to her cunt. Rahul knew she had made contact when she pushed against him and scooted down on the cushion just a little bit.

Sneha:"This is so incredible. I can't believe I'm fingering myself like this." She brought the first finger of her right hand to his lips and he took it into his mouth, tasting her juices again and again, she tasted great.

Rahul:"Now with two fingers." She returned her hand to her pussy and was soon back with two wet fingers. They tasted twice as good. While Rahul was still sucking on her fingers, she cried out,

Sneha:"Oh fucking yes! I'm cumming!" She pulled her fingers out of his mouth and sat forward squeezing her legs together. As far as he could tell she still had her hand between her legs. She rocked up and down a few times and then relaxed again leaning back against his chest. Rahul cupped her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples.

Rahul:"It looked like you had a good time." She took a deep breath before she answered.

Sneha:"That was intense. Playing with myself with you right here was almost as intimate as having sex with you. Maybe more in it's own way. I never ever even imagined I could play with myself in front of a guy. Masturbation has always been such a personal thing for me and now I masturbated in front of my own brother!"

Rahul:"Sneha I want to watch you masturbating right in front of me with your legs spread wide so I can see properly."

Sneha:"You want to watch? I'll do it again and you can watch. Come on." She hold his hand and took him in their bedroom. She rolled onto her back, pulled her knees up and spread her legs.

Sneha:"Come on get on the bed between my legs. Get close. I want you to see everything." He did and when he was settled his face was no more than a foot from her pussy.

Sneha:"Don't blink. I'm so hot that this is not going to take very long. Having you watch me like this, I may not even have to use my fingers.".....
=====

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:27 PM