Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Rahul and Sneha were watching TV to kill some time in the drawing room. It's then an idea came into Rahul's mind.

Rahul:"Wait for me here Sneha. I'll be right back." He said that went outside the house. Sneha was wondering where did he went? 5 minutes later he came back with a DVD hidden under his shirt. It was of erotic striptease. A few minutes later they were watching it and within no time both of them were turned on. The way the girls were moving, touching and removing clothes from their bodies was very sexy indeed. Rahul knew she was fully turned on when she started touching her boobs from time to time while watching the movie.

Rahul:"Sneha will you perform striptease for me?"

Sneha:"Anything for my dear brother." She replied with a mischievous smile on her face and got up on her feet. As soon as the the next tune started she began to move with the music, swaying from side to side and running her hands over her breasts and down her stomach. Sneha moved slowly and provocatively. She first reached behind her neck and gathered her hair in her hands lifting it to the top of her head and then letting it fall a little at a time. Next she cupped her breasts with both hands accenting her cleavage which was already prominently displayed above the neckline of her sexy nightie. Then she put her hands flat on the front of her thighs and gathered the thin material into her hands with her fingers. When her nightie was just above the tops of her hips, she would let it fall and spin around so she can reveal her sexy legs. Sometimes when she was cupping her breasts she would lean forward and give Rahul a delightful view down the front of her nightie. Once while lifting her nightie in her hands she straddled his thighs on the seat and kissed him tenderly. She was incredibly erotic and Rahul was now very hard. Rahul's cock was rock hard and he was finding it hard to control. He started removing his clothes and was just sitting in his boxers on the sofa afterwords. She once again stepped between his spread knees and their eyes locked.

Sneha:"Tell me if you like this move." She turned and still swaying in time to the music lifted the back of her nightie to her waist. Rahul could see the back of her see through tiny black panties. It was covering her but concealed nothing.

Rahul:"I like this move" He replied grinning. He was breathing hard and his voice sounded husky.

Sneha:"How about this one?" She was looking straight ahead and he could hear the glee in her voice. She spread her feet and bent forward at the waist. The fabric of her panty made it look more like her pussy was in a shadow rather than covered with cloth. Only the little seam that joined the two sides obstructed his view of the smooth skin of her vulva. She was bending so far down that Rahul looked between her legs to see her face but the front of her nightie was in the way. He put a palm flat on each cheek and then moved them to the sides of her hips. From there he trailed down the outsides of her thighs to below her knees and back up caressing the insides of her legs with the backs of his hands. When he got to her vulva, he pressed the edges of both palms against her panties and held them there for a few moments. He grabbed the elastic of her panty and pulled the little wisp of material over her cute little tush and down her legs. She stood straight, brought her feet together and stepped out of the sexy garment, all the time keeping the back of her nightie at her waist. She started to bend forward again but Rahul stopped her.

Rahul:"Let's try this instead. Kneel on the sofa with your knees apart. That way you can rest your body on the back and it should be more comfortable than standing."

Sneha:"Always thinking of my comfort. That's what I like about you." She climbed onto the sofa, spread her knees wide and bent down to rest her shoulders on the back of the sofa.

She pulled on the nightie to make sure it was all gathered on her back and asked

Sneha:"Is this what you had in mind?"

Rahul:"Better, much better." He was in awe. He was looking at her incredibly sexy ass and the backs of her thighs and legs. The lips of her pussy had parted slightly showing just a hint of moist, pink skin that seemed to glisten in the soft light from the lamps behind him. It was an exquisite display of raw sexuality.

Rahul:"Oh Sneha. You are simply perfect. Don't move." He stepped behind her and put his hands on either side of her waist. Then as he ran them over her hips and down the sides of her legs, he dropped to his knees. Once in place Rahul caressed her calves and then moved to her left thigh, gripping her with both hands and running them up and down from her knee to just below her pussy. He repeated the move on her right thigh and then leaned forward so he could kiss her ass cheeks. He continued to caress her and kiss her, giving his attention to every square inch of her body that his hands could reach. Every square inch but her hungry pussy. He stayed away from her pussy knowing the lack of attention now would only heighten the pleasure for her later. After only a few minutes she was on fire. Her labia engorged with blood parted further, exposing her inner lips and the tip of her clitoris. She was moaning loudly now.

Sneha:"My pussy oh touch my pussy. Please don't ignore me there.".....
=========================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:26 PM