Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Ram hands were all over Pooja's ass inside her panties and he was squeezing, holding and making small circles with his oiled palms on her ass. Still he stayed away from making any contact with her asshole or pussy even though his hands were feeling the heat that was coming out of her daughter in law's hot cunt. Pooja on the other hand was caught up in ecstasy. Her ass was shaking with lust and she even shake it a few times so that the hands of her pita ji could touch her cunt. Yet despite her best efforts Ram manged to avoid making any contact with her pussy which was only making her mad with lust. When Ram was sure that Pooja's ass was fully covered with oil, he asked her an innocent question.

Ram:"Bahu if you don't mind can I remove my dhoti? Since all your body is oiled now I don't want to ruin my dhoti when massaging your shoulders".

Pooja:"Go ahead pita ji". She said in a seductive voice. Ram removed his dhoti and threw it away on floor. What Pooja didn't realized was that he wasn't wearing any underwear either! He started massaging her shoulders. Even after so much has happened, Pooja was shocked when he felt Ram sliding his huge hard as rock cock against his ass while massaging her shoulders. A part of her mind knew that this was wrong. She knew that she shouldn't do this yet that voice was over powered by her lust. It was almost 2 months since her husband Aakaash touched her and even the last time that they made love was after a long interval as well. She wanted to be loved and to feel the passion again. So instead of making any protest or telling her father in law to stop she spread her legs wide open so he can get a better access to her valley of love. Seeing this he got even bolder. He knew that she was under his spell now and will be willing to go to any length now to fulfill her lust. He grabbed her panties by both ends and removed them swiftly. She was lying butt naked in front of him with her legs spread wide open and his eyes were banging each and every inch of her sexy body.

He turned her around and his eyes started feasting on her sexy naked body. She had even bigger boobs then he imagined and her cunt was covered with little pubic hair. Their eyes locked for the first time and there was fire in both of them. None of them knew who made the first move but their lips locked. They kept kissing for what felt like an eternity until he moved down and started chewing her erect tits wildly and started squeezing her other melon like boob with his hand. After a few minutes of sucking and squeezing her boobs he gripped her tights in both hands and spread them open. She was bared, open and vulnerable. He spread her legs by pushing out her knees and he crouched down in front of her.He started licking her, tonguing her dark furred slit. He worked her clit then pushed his tongue into her entrance and her body shook at the new sensation. Aakaash rarely gave her oral and never used his tongue on her this way. He'd never pushed it up inside her and swirled it around in her sensitive little hole. It made her knees weak. Ram reached up with a hand and circled her tiny, hard clit with his thumb while his tongue curled inside her.

She had to hold onto her father in law's head with both hands. She was so turned on by what he was doing. It was so new and so exciting that it only took a couple of minutes for him to make her come. It felt so damn good. Her body heaved and she tumbled into her gasping orgasm. She was still dizzy from cumming when Ram spun her around. He touched her wet pussy lips and she gasped. His cock was brushing against her pussy now. He humped her like that several times, his tip just barely brushing her clit. It sent sparks through Pooja's body. She would have come that way but Ram had other ideas. He bent his knees and angled upwards. She felt him nudge at her entrance. He pushed and she felt her pussy lips part for him and slowly open under the eager pressure of his cock but she twisted away fearful and he popped free.

Pooja:"Wait Pita Ji we can't... I don't want to get pregnant"!

Ram:"Good point". He murmured....

-------------------

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:21 PM