Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Pooja:"Uhh...it's hurting a lot pita ji. I think we should go to hospital".

Ram:"Don't be silly. Let me put bandage on your knee and massage your thighs. Trust me within no time you'll be relived from your pain. I'll bring oil just wait here a minute"

Pooja's mind was caught between the pain she was feeling because of her hurt knee and the confusion of why her pita ji wanted to message her? While she was caught between the confusion, Ram came back with the bottle of oil and told her to turn around and lay on her tummy. Even in that confusion there was an element of curiosity for Pooja. She caught pita ji many times looking at her deep cleavage and even suspected that he was checking out her ass when she was walking with her back towards him. Instead of getting ashamed by this, she infact enjoyed it more then when her students were checking her out at college. There was the element of it being wrong in so many ways that added to the thrill. She turned around and was lying with her back towards Ram. "Huh"? Pooja moaned in surprise when ram lifter her saari way above her knees at once in a swift movement.

Ram:"Bahu just relax. You don't want to mess your saari now do you"?

Pooja:"N..na..no I don't".

Ram:"Good". He replied as his hands wet with oil started getting all over her legs. "Ahhh" a moan escaped from Pooja's mouth and Ram smiled seeing that she was already turning on just by his mere touch. He started messaging her with full concentration and his hands slowly started going up and down on her legs. With oiled hands he started by massaging her feet. He was working on her foot ,pressing with his thumbs on the ball of her foot, pressing the heel of his hand into the arch of her foot and squeezing her heel very hard. She moaned once again "Mummm". He went up a little and was massaging her legs now.As soon as his hands reached Pooja's thighs she moaned even louder and even her hips shaking as her body was fully turned on. Ram eyes lit up as he saw his plan working down to the t.

Ram:"Bitiya I must remove your sari otherwise oil will be all over it. I think even your back is hurt. Should I also message it"?

Pooja:"Ye..yes please". She mumbled as she was caught up in the heat of the moment to notice or object to what was going on. Ram started removing her sari and with in seconds she was striped down to her peti coat and red panties. As soon as Ram saw her half naked ass he got a massive hard on. It was almost as if he was hiding a sugar cane in his dhoti. She was really turned on now and even in her panties felt more naked then ever felt before. He started massaging her thighs and was making small circles with his palms on her inner thighs until his hand went up til the edge of her ass. She squeezed her ass in anticipation but was disappointed when Ram started massaging her back instead of touching her ass even once.

Ram:"Bahu are you feeling any pain in your shoulders"?

Pooja:"Actually I do but why"?

Ram:"If you'll remove your peti coat then I can massage your shoulders as well".

Pooja:"O..ok". She said that and removed her peti coat and threw it to one side. If Ram had a strong hard on before then now it was ready to knock down even the walls with his dick upon seeing that Pooja was not wearing any bra under the peti coat!!!
Still instead of massaging her shoulders he said...

Ram:"Sorry I missed a spot". He said that and his hands went inside Pooja's panties from the side. Her eyes went wide open with amazement. His hands were in her panties squeezing and grabbing the ass that he lusted after for so long. Her ass was getting up in the air even against the heat of his hands and she surrendered her body completely to him by closing her eyes and moaning louder then ever "Ahhhh".........

=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:21 PM