Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

The next morning after taking a shower Sneha made a cup of tea and took it inside her room. She was sad and confused. Why was this happening to her? First her brother and now her father! She knew how taboo the relationship was that she developed with her brother yet she ignored such thoughts simply because she felt as if she was in love with him. If that was true then what was that what happened last night? Her father might have took advantage of her when she was asleep but she was not resisting and worse even enjoyed it after wakening up. She was also ashamed to admit it but she wanted to make love to him again and maybe she enjoyed last night more then she did with Rahul. Her father had a thicker and bigger cock then her brother and as she discovered last night, size does matter. What does her thinking like this makes her then? "A bitch" she thought depressingly. Then she thought about her mom. The person she loved the most in the world. What will she do if one day she'll know that her not so innocent daughter fucked both her husband and son? Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

At that point the door to her room opened and Aakaash came inside. He saw her crying like that and hugged her tightly. He dried her eyes and held her tightly and rubbed her back.

Aakaash:"Don't worry dear everything is fine".While saying this his hands drifted slowly down her back until one rested gently on her bottom. She froze. He caressed it gently over her soft pajama shorts. His second hand joined the first massaging her bottom stronger now. Sneha stayed pushed against him pinned and afraid to move.

Sneha:"Daddy..."?

Aakaash:"Shhh sweetheart. It's ok baby doll. It will be just like last night". His hands wandered up her hips and around to her tummy. One by one her buttons popped open as he tugged on the gentle fabric. He parted the fabric looking down at her exposed for him now.

Aakaash:"You're such a beautiful girl. You've always been beautiful". He kissed her neck and her collar bone. "You've always been my beautiful girl".

He kissed her collar bone again then lower and lower. Sneha gulped down the final drop of wine as he began to suck gently on her nipple. Sneha knew she shouldn't let him do this just like last night but something inside her wanted it like never before. She wanted, no needed to feel his hands on her. She moaned quietly between the bites and sucking. Without thinking she reached down and began to fumble with his boxer shorts until she released his size 8 thick cock. He growled and looked to her.

Aakaash:"Is that what you want baby girl"?

Sneha:"Yes".

Aakaash:"Yes... what"?

Sneha:"Yes daddy".

Aakaash:"Good girl".

He petted her head and helped her to a kneeling position before him. She took him in both hands and stroked him gently and kissed his tip. With a flick of the tongue she began to devour him licking and sucking his length.

Aakaash:"That's it baby girl. You love sucking daddy's cock don't you"? She answered in a muffled "mhmm" through her obstructed lips.

Aakaash:"That's my girl."

He petted her hair as he guided her along his length. She was lost and the only thing holding her steady was his hand entangled in her hair. She fell to her knees and just kind of looked dumbstruck and tried to figure out what was happening? Aakaash tried to help her up but she resisted almost pouting from the floor before him. He tried again but instead she reached into his shorts once more and swallowed him down her throat within a second. He protested but Sneha only increased her speed. The feeling of a thick hard dick in her mouth was sensational to her. She started finger fucking herself quickly and fumbling his balls with the other hand while sucking him deeper and deeper in her throat. Both of them came almost at the same time. 2 of her fingers did the magic getting in and out of her cunt faster and faster as she reached her orgasm while he grunted and shouted with pleasure as he send his load deep inside her mouth. Both of them were lying on her bed afterwords hugging each other tightly.

Sneha:"Have you thought about how this can destroy all of our lives"?

Aakaash:"Don't worry Sneha. Everything will work out for the best. Trust me. You love me right"?

Sneha:"........Yes I do".........
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:17 PM