Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Maybe I should check if she's ok and maybe I'll be lucky enough to see her in her night suit he thought. Sneha was missing Rahul like crazy and was dying to have sex. They even made love last night when there father was sleeping in his room and even today as soon as they came home after giving the exam before their father came from his job. She stripped down to her sexy bra and panties and soon was busy in masturbating thinking about her brother. After reaching her orgasm, she didn't even bother towear her clothes again and went to sleep in only her bra and panties covering her hot body. She had a strange habit of sucking on to her thumb in her sleep. When Aakaash came in her room he was surprised to see her half naked and sucking on her thumb. He did a double take, doubting what he saw but it was real. His little 19 year old was sucking on her thumb like a little baby. The thought of it made him want to giggle though parts of him were thinking differently. In an instant his already half erect cock stood to full attention. The sight of her laying there so innocent just made him go wild. He started rubbing his cock through his boxershorts and let his mind wander to about every dirty thought a man could come up with.

He kept watching her mouth suck on her thumb. Watched her lips tighten around it. Her cheeks tense as she applied suction and even the occasional impulse of her to lick the side of her hand as her saliva started to drip down. He began to wonder. What if I pulled her finger out of her mouth. Could I replace it with something else quick enough for her pattern to stay intact? Say I replaced her thumb with one of my fingers or even my cock. This late at night and with a drunk mind, it sounded like a good idea. So he decided to give it a try. He pulled his cock out of his shorts and positioned it near Sneha's face. He softly touched her hand and gripped at it. Preparing to try to guide her thumb from her mouth and then guide his cock in. He gently tugged on her hand and gently pulled her thumb more and more from her lips. Bit by bit it pulled out until he could already see her polished fingernail. He positioned his cock right near her lips, so he could easily move from one appendage in her mouth to another. Finally he pulled her thumb free of her lips and offered his cock to her by gently rubbing it at her lips. She slowly opened her mouth a little at first but more and more as he pushed his cock in past her teeth......
=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:15 PM