Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
-----------------------------********************************************----------------------------------------------
UPDATE-13
My poor husband who was immersed in watching the fucking of his wife and driver and busy with stroking his cock slipped and feel on the door and door opened with a bang. I and Aslam saw my husband standing nude from down with his small cock in his hands.
Aslam woke up from bed and was really scared but he was not understanding why my husband was nude near bedroom. I laughed at the position of Aslam and to ease the situation I told Ruchit darling did you enjoy the show?
Aslam looked surprisingly and so he knows everything and you guys planned and seduce me?
Me: Ha Aslam Ji. Don’t you like surprises? Didn’t you enjoy?
Aslam: Yes I did.
Me: So it’s time for you to go and you will not say this to anyone.
Aslam was in kind of shock and he left the house wearing his clothes.
My husband came back to room after locking the house and sat beside me. 
Me: Ruchit did u enjoy it my baby?
Husband: Yes it was so good I cummed thrice looking at you. 
Me: Oh my god he was so big. Look what he did to my pussy.
Ruchit came near and saw my swollen pussy. 
Husband: OMG he has really stretched you,
My pussy was full with my fluids and Aslam and I raised my hip towards Ruchit. Like in those cuck stories I wanted Ruchit to suck and clean my pussy to complete his fantasy, but I was unsure whether my husband will lick other man’s cum out of my well fucked pussy.
But my husband who is no more a man who cannot satisfy his wife and who wants his wife to fuck with low class people there is no limit and no ego. He bent forward and kissed me on my pussy lips and sucked the lips spreading my lips wide. His tongue was full of Aslam’s sperm and he happily sucked it inside, I can see his dick raising again. He started sucking my pussy and licking the pussy and sperm juices while he masturbated vigorously. His sucking was soothing my swollen pussy and it feels so good to have your pussy tongue fucked after a great fuck from a bull. My husband licked my pussy clean and he also reached his orgasm and spurted two drops of sperm on bed. I laughed at him and told Aslam will have just precum of that much. Now go and sleep in hall and allow me to rest. Prepare breakfast and wake me up. My husband obeyed like obedient student and left the room and I slept in naked condition.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories - by prashanthi - 11-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM