Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-1_Episode-4

Priyanka pushed Vikrant , before he can kiss her. Vikrant was shocked with Priyanka’s action.

“Vikrant please go to your Flat.” Priyanka said with a plain face , showing no emotion.

Vikrant turned and left Priyanka’s house without saying any single word.
Once inside his Flat , Vikrant removed all his cloth and went to his bed just in underwear.

Vikrant was turning side , as he don’t felt sleepy. Actually he was very excited. He knew that now fucking Priyanka Bhabhi wont be difficult thing. She was married so may be she need some time to allow vikrant to fuck her or may be she denied tonight because of presence of her daughter and husband.

It was Friday night and tomorrow he was supposed to go to his new office and complete some paper work. He was very excited for the new phase of his life. He was eagerly waiting to meet his female colleagues.

It was almost midnight. Vikrant was checking Facebook and Instagram to kill time as he don’t felt sleepy. Suddenly a notification popped up. It shows that he had a whatsapp message from Priyanka Bhabhi.

Vikrant opened Priyanka’s whatsapp message. Priyanka had sent him a good night message.

“ Good Night Bhabhi ji” Vikrant replied.

” Haven’t you slept yet?”

“Tried but not feeling sleepy.”

“Why? What happened?”

“Don’t know , May be its because of you.” Vikrant replied. By now he knew that Priyanaka was interested in chatting with him, that’s why she had messaged him at midnight.

“Because of me? But what I have done?? You can’t blame me like this.” She replied within a minute.

“I not blaming you Bhabhi ji. I am just stating sheer truth.” Vikrant was enjoying this.

“Can I know what is my fault?”

“You are so beautiful that whenever I close my eyes , I see you.” Vikrant flirted.
Priyanka don’t replied for 5 Minutes. Blue tick mark on message revealed that she had read the message. Vikrant turned nervously on his bed.

“ You are very naughty. You must be chatting with your girlfriend , that’s why you are still not sleeping.” Priyanka replied after about 5 minutes.

“I don’t have a girlfriend Bhabhi ji. I am chatting with you only.” Vikrant felt relieved to see priyanka’s message and replied instantly.

“ But why are you flirting with me? I am a married woman.”

“ I am not flirting. I am just telling what I feel. You look so beautiful and attractive to me.”

“That’s fine, but you know well that I am a married woman.”

“ I know you are married but are you really happily married?” Vikrant was trying his best to woo her.

There was no reply from Priyanka for some time. Vikrant saw that she was online but not replying.

“ What happened Bhabhi ji? What are you thinking?” Vikrant asked.

“Vikrant you are right. I am not happy in my marriage but I can’t cross my limit. I have to take care of my daughter and husband. I can’t make them unhappy.” Priyanka replied.

“ But What about your happiness, Bhabhi ji?”

“I think you should sleep now, you have to go office tomorrow.” Priyanka messaged and went offline.

Vikrant knew Priyanka was in dilemma. She was loving his attention but may be her desi culture was not allowing her to commit adultery. Vikrant knew He will broke Priyanks’s resistance soon.
[+] 1 user Likes _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 10-09-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM