Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
They fucked like animals, and inside their minds, they knew why they were fucking now. With every humping, he was chanting in his mind, "Deeper, deeper, deeper. Fuck her, Fuck her, Hard, Harder, Harder... Ummmmmmm... oh My beautiful mother... Hold on Go Deeper... Make her Pregnant... She gave birth to me from these smooth caramel, smooth thighs. It's SO warm inside... My own mother is going to make me cumm... She wants the cumm always inside and get pregnant...I'm going to cumm. God, this is going to happen...Mother... My dear sweet mother... I'm digging my huge cock deep inside her... Soooooooooo fucking sexy... I'm going to make my own mother Pregnant... And I'm sure I'll surely make her pregnant tonight. Ahhhhhhhhh... I can dream her stomach, swollen with my child... MY baby... I did this to her... Get deeper... Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck maa, Fuck my slut, my wife, my whore, my Mother."

And he felt her mother Cumming again and again, spraying pee and cunt juice all over, shaking violently when he finally released his hot sticky seeds deep into her. She shivered. Her panting took longer time to subside this time and she almost fainted.

They fucked like animals again that night. And again, and again, who knows how many times. She forgot how many times he came inside her, and how many times she came.

##

In the morning, she found the bed all wet, smelling musky scent of sex, pee and sweat. She was still under Koushik, and he was still deep inside her.

She gave her son a good morning kiss, and he nuzzled her nose with his, and asked, "Does My WIFE want another load of seed in her womb?"

Devi can never decline a proposal of a good morning fuck. She ran her hand over his smoothly shaved pussy and said, "Yes, Yes, and Yes. Your wife wants another load of cum in her."

Some seven or eight weeks after, the family received the news that Devi is pregnant. This time she was carrying her own son's seeds.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 12:27 PM