Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
That night, Devi entered Koushik's room as Koushik has just fucked Riya to a rock hard orgasm and she was panting to catch her breath. Devi carried a glass of milk in her hands and Riya rolled aside to give her mother join Koushik's bed. Devi did not care to dress after the shaving in the cottage, neither did her daughters.

She handed the glass to Koushik as she cuddled near his, leaning on his chest. He was sitting leaning on the Vagina of the king-size bed. She kissed him, and asked him, "Now, please drink the milk. You have a tough day all over and need more energy to make your mummy pregnant. I'm on fertility period, as you know, and I desperately want to be impregnated with my husband's seeds."

Koushik smiled. He felt pleasure as his mother has already decided to give birth to his child. He sipped the milk, and forwarded it to her. She drank from the same glass and returned it to him. He drank and gave it to her. Together, they drank the milk and he said, "You know, maa, what gives me more energy?"

"And I pray, what is that which gives my loving son and now husband so much energy to fuck his mother and sisters?"

"It's your pussy, mom. It's your pee, and it's your kisses."

"You liar! You have been fucking your sisters, who know from when, and you want to say, I'm the source of your energy? My boy, I have been fucking men for the last 29 years continually, and I'm tired of men saying that gallant lies, my boy. Why don't you tell the truth?"

"Oh! Maa, I'm telling the truth. All you four are the source of my energy. As soon I see you naked in my bed, eat your pussy and pee and kiss you, I feel ever energetic and long for another go. It works like a magic."

"Then, come and eat your wife's pussy, and don't ever try to call me mom when you fuck me. Call me Devi. Call me bitch, or slut or a whore. Do you understand?"

"Oh, clear as daylight, Devi. Come, let me eat my wife's pussy."

She spreads her legs and he bends between her smoothly shaved legs, his tongue lapping her flowing juice.

She began to moan and Riya, recovering her black-out, sat to Enjoy her mother fucking her brother. Soon she came and squirted crying loudly in Koushik's mouth. He accepted her juices lovingly and prepared to enter her.

She does not like the normal missionary position. But she was desperate to take her son's seeds in her womb, and she knew, this conventional position was the best ever position. So she lay there, moaning and crying and lifting her ass to meet his strokes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 12:26 PM