Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
When all the women were done, Devi suggested, "We should shave our husband. They will be clean like us. What do you say, my daughters?"

All the girls yelled and Devi took the razor, naked, and excited to shave Sujoy. She sat on the stool and made Sujoy sit squatting before her. She made his penis bent and said, "Girls, how does my fucking father-in-law and my son-in-law get her penis wet for shaving?"

"With my pee, mom. He is my husband, only second to Koushik, and I must wet his penis first."

Riya came forward. She was ready to pee. With her mother's approval, she opened her legs and stood before his cock. Sujoy felt excited as her yellow shower started to flow. He eagerly accepted her golden shower and bent his cock to get his hair wet. She shook her booty, angled her pee on all over his cock and body.

The hot urine of his daughter covered him. He tasted the pungent smell and saltiness in his tongue. His hair was all wet and Devi messaged his penis. It was all soaking wet. Sujoy closed his eyes as Devi placed the razor in the middle of his penis hairs. She downed the first stroke and a large part of his hair is gone. With controlled and smooth strokes, she soon made him clean. She shaved him again, cross shaving his pubic hair to get the smoothness. His beards, armpits & hairy ass and legs all were shaved.

Devi asked Shriya to sit and shave her husband, Koushik. Koushik sat and Priya came forward. She said, "I want to pee on my first husband, now my step- father and brother-in-law."

Devi yelled to give her approval. Priya started to pee on Koushik. Koushik accepted her pee on his pubic hair & his body and sipped some that flew down his mouth.

Shriya stared her shaving. Soon, Koushik's pubic hair was smoothly shaved. She applied shaving foam on his penis and cross shaved him. His beard, armpits, his abdomen, balls arms and legs too were smoothly shaved carefully. They went to the pool into the cottage naked, bathed together and came back all naked.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 12:26 PM