Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Balancing on her hands back, she began to babble and writhe as her whole body shook. Then she bent down, almost in a fetal position, thrusting her breasts against his chest as she devoured his mouth with hers. Her mouth wide open, her tongue twisting and probing into his mouth, she kissed Koushik with such passion, he thought he was going to explode. Koushik had never been kissed so frantically. It was almost cannibalistic. At last, making soft mewing sounds, she lifted her mouth from his spit-slathered lips.

Jerking her hips forward, she quickly rolled down not parting and took him on her. "You...you come...you come in me...please," she groaned.

He was ready to cum and as he felt her squirting like an open tap, then, like a madman, he began to pound his cock down into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. He felt his balls ready to explode. And in no time a spasm of pleasure tore through his cock as it began to pulsate and spurt out its virulent seed deep into his mother's womb. The thick, sperm-filled cream spewed out like water from a broken water main.

Devi felt her orgasm has not finished. She felt jut after jut as her abdomen quivered and juices were running down. She squirted again and again, frequently as Koushik was spraying his hot sticky goo deeper. She was trembling violently as she felt her own son releasing deeper into her. Oh! How much does the young boy releases — --she thought as she squirted violently muffling her cry.

The two found themselves all soaked in sweat, love juices, pee and saliva. Devi opened her eyes and found herself still tangled with her son, she under him, her legs still around his waist. Her petticoat was all wet with her pee and they smelt pungent, musky all covered in sex. She inhaled the shoulder of her son, the musky smell of the man, the sweat he was all covered.

By the time, Koushik has recovered the blackout he Enjoyed after the great release. And he felt his cock ready again still in her. She was stunned to find him ready for another go in such a short time. And he has begun in and out motion without her consent. She just lay under and said, "Oh... you young boys recover so soon, and make me so proud, boy. Oh... just fuck me, fuck me like a whore, my son... fuck your slut mother."

Then he asked her for a doggy style which she instantly approved and then he asked if she will stand on the floor bending over the table before the dressing mirror. She was feeling in the seventh heaven with her own son. For the last one hour they were Enjoying the sex like a young couple and she has lost count of her orgasms by the time Koushik came into her for the second time the evening.

Devi took a quick shower and prepared dinner for the night. This is going to be a memorable night. She felt young again.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 11:46 AM