Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Moving his eyes down further, Koushik giddily watched his big cock, glistening wetly with his mother's juices as it slid in and out of her hot pussy. It seemed to him that their bodies were a perfect match, fitting together like pieces of a puzzle.

He gave a long thrust taking his huge pole back to the tip from her pussy and she cried in satisfaction, "Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...maaaa..." she cried loud and spreading her legs wider, she dug her heels down into the mattress and tilted her pussy up, letting her son slide even deeper into the squishy depths of her pussy.

Using her legs, she hunched up at him every time he drove his cock into her, making wet slapping sounds when their bodies met. Still watching the thick, juice-slathered shaft of his cock sliding in and out of the wetness between her legs, Koushik bent down and kissed her with passion.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaa... ohhhhhhhhh.. yeah... hold on, baby, hold on... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Assssss... ummmmmmmmmmm... Faster, honey, faster," she mewed out, grabbing Koushik by the hips, pushing and pulling on him to make him fuck her faster. "Mummy needs to come. Mummy needs your cum in her pussy. Mummy needs her son's cumin her fucking whore's pussy... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me... fuck me baby... make mummy your randy whore..."

"Make me come...Ma .Make you baby come," Koushik grunted out, moving his hips back and forth faster and faster as he drove his huge cock down into the clutching heat of her cunt.

He hammered his cock into her and she thrust herself back up at him to meet his pushups. She groaned and screamed so loud, Koushik was always afraid what the neighbors may think. It is afternoon, and all the women of the houses are ready for a chit-chat around, dressed in nightie, they will loiter around the yards of the area and they must not miss the sex moans of a woman here. But he had no way coming back. She had captured him, and he has come so far to return now.

He felt her sharp fingernails dig into his back as she jerked him down into her as deep as he would go.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ai maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Koushik... you are so god at fucking... Mummy is so impressed... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... You make me so full sona, you make me so full... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Fuck me hard..." she groaned out as her hips began to quiver and shake. Her muscles straining, she dug in her heels and pushed herself against him as she writhed through her orgasm.

Koushik watched her face contort into a mask of agony, drool running out of the corner of her mouth and down her cheek. Eyes rolled back into her head, she grunted softly as she humped her pussy up at him and clutched at his buried prick. He could feel the hot juice spewing out of her pussy as it dripped down onto his froth-covered balls dangling down below him. And he felt her spraying a hot gush of pee. She was shivering in pleasure as she peed.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 11:42 AM