Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Koushik felt his cock brushing the outer lips of her pussy. He felt the dampness of the throbbing clit. She was pulling him into her. And finally he entered though he thought this will not happen. He felt his mother pushing her ass up to meet his cock and at the same time pulling him down to her pressing him on his waist. He felt his throbbing cock going deeper into the channel he has come out of. And she moaned, "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhh... Ssssssssssssssssssssssss..."

Koushik looked at her eyes. There is so much pleasure and satisfaction. She looked so sex striven... Koushik asked, "Are you OK? Is it paining, maa?"

She smiled at her son and placed her soft hands on his buttocks, "Yes baby, I am, it feels so good baby, it feels so good mmmmmmmm that you go in me... mummy likes a big cock there always..."

Koushik felt pride, love, and pure lust for the woman under him, his mother now his lady all webbed and caught under the spell of his charming size.

"Mummy likes to fuck her son, baby, like my son likes to fuck his sisters. Don't you like mummy, boy?" she murmured as he slowly fed his cock down into the warm depths of her clutching cunt.

"You just tell me what mummy likes. How will I make love to her?" Koushik smiled down at her as their bellies gently nudged up against each other. "Maa, I'll do whatever you tell me."

"Then make love to me fast. Mummy can hardly wait sona." she goaded at Koushik thrusting her hips out from under him. She spread her legs and clutched his hips in love.

Slowly, lovingly Koushik has begun to work his big cock in and out of the tight, velvet-lined sheath of her cunt. He wondered how on earth a woman can keep her pussy so tight after giving birth to four children and continually fucking for 29 years.

She was really much tighter than aunt meera.

Squeezing her thighs against her son, she let his hips rub up against the slippery smoothness of her thighs as Koushik began working his huge cock in and out of her. Koushik had never imagined that a woman's pussy would be so hot, so tight, and so unbelievably wet. He couldn't believe it was the same pussy that his and all her three sister's big heads had came out through when they were born. And this pussy has given shelter to so many known and unknown men around.

Locking his elbows, Koushik stared down at his mother as she looked back up at him with love pouring up out of her sultry, black eyes. Bringing his eyes down, he watched her big tits slowly undulating up and down in rhythm with their slow fucking. The boobs are big and still so erect. The nipples are hard as nuts that he was caressing with his finger tips.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 11:41 AM