Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He was licking her outer lips and at once sucking on her erect clit. It was rock hard and pointing down to his mouth. She knew, she was on the edge of a rocking orgasm. Yet she was desperate to delay. Her juices were flowing and she felt a heat coiling deep under her abdomen. She was licking his shaft with long strokes and was panting as she was nearing her orgasm.

He felt her ass shaking, her thighs throbbing and her abdomen trying hard to stop the first jerk of orgasm. He began to chew her clit and she could not stop her satisfying cry, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahh..." he was afraid some neighbors may knock their door at her cry. But he has already started to taste her juice and with the first jerk she released a hot gush of pee. She squirts every time she comes. Riya had said him about their mother's squirting habit as her father told her.

He opened his mouth and took as much as he can down his throat. She is releasing so much juice. He can hardly breathe. And as her orgasm subsided, she stood up leaving his face free from under her sari. And she takes his hand asking him to stand up. Koushik is not a boy to disobey. He stands up only to come closer to Devi.

She took him in her arms and she planted a wet kiss on his lips. Her tongue entered his mouth and met his tongue. The mother-son sucked on each other's tongue. He was fondling her firm ass but she took his hands and placed them on her big boobs. And she continued kissing while he was caressing and mauling her breasts. Her nipples were so hard.

When Devi finally guided her son to the bedroom taking his hard cock in hands, Koushik was sure, the moment is nearing that he is going to put his pole in his own mother. He was still confused but he saw determination in his mother's eyes. She swiftly removed her sari and dressed in petticoat and blouse, she perched on the bed where he was laying, his cock ready to be put into a pussy. It was throbbing.

She took position lying on her back and spread her legs, her petticoat still lifted up to her waist. He asked, "Do you feel shy to be naked before your son, maa?"

"Shy? And why do I feel shy, sona, when I'm all eager to take my son in me?" She answered while opening her hair bun.

"But you are in your petticoat and blouse." Koushik waited if a chance comes and they stop now.

She opened her hair, let it spread over her head and lifted her legs from her waist to readjust herself. Then while rubbing her clit, she smiled, "It feels like a randy whore when I fuck in petticoat and blouse. My dad loved the dress. And I think you would certainly grow loving to see me walking around and fuck in the dress, sona."

She took his erect cock in her soft hands and guided him on top her. She whispered, "Now, don't waste your time, mamma is waiting, sona. Don't tease her any more. You men like to tease a woman like me. Don't you?"
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 11:38 AM