Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
When she does all that, Koushik was looking at her. He was so turned on watching his mother do this that he bends down and kiss her full on the lips, tasting his own juice. It's nice.

They share a passionate kiss, devouring each other and mixing their tongues together. His face is starting to get covered in his cum. Devi puts her tongue to his face and starts to lick him clean. His cum is for her and her only, not for him. His face is now covered in her saliva and she bends down further and saw his cock is rock hard.

"See, my son, you are wishing to do it. Don't you? Your cock is ready to slip into your maa's waiting pussy. Don't count on the fact what others will say. Ohhh my boy, you know, I never count on others'. My father was the first man to pop my cherry, make me a complete woman. We were happy couples as my mother was dead. We visited The Thirupati Temple where we married and I shaved my head bald in the temple. We fucked like cats and dogs and soon I was pregnant at the tender age of 19. But the fucking did not stop and I lost the first baby."

"Ohh my god, maa. You had been so lucky."

"Yes. Then when I married Sujoy, I made it clear to him that I'll give birth to my father's children first and then his. He agreed and you see, we still share such a great marriage life."

"Dad agreed to your wish of giving birth to your father's babies? Did he not feel jealous?"

"No. he is such a great man and loving husband. I now do not complain of him as he fucks around other women and even our daughters. I even do not count much on if you fuck your elder sisters. I just count on the pleasure of a man and a woman in sex. Sex is the only truth to our life, boy."

She felt she could convince her son. He is a young man. He must have his own lines of morality of not fucking his own mother. But now, she felt, it is gone. She holds his throbbing cock and come out of the bathroom. She just sits on the big dining table and pulls him to her.

She kissed him again on his lips and then holding his face in her hands she almost forced him down so that he are just inches above her cunt, " Do you want to suck mom clean, Koushik? Here is mummy's pussy. Come, my boy, suck it, suck it all up". His tongue reaches forward and she feels it moving amongst her pussy hair and between the swollen lips as he licks and cleans her cunt of her juices. Devi can feel the start of another orgasm as Koushik probes with his rough tongue, between her lips and inside her love-hole, along her clitoris and underneath as his tongue reaches for her ass.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 11:28 AM