Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
At this point she was cumming herself, she cannot stand it any longer and her whole body is shaking as wave after wave of her glorious cum vibrates through her gorgeous body. The cum is flowing from her cunt like a running tap and coating her thighs and legs. She can smell his love juice and her own love juice and it is the most brilliant aphrodisiac in the world.

Koushik hadn't finished his cum and the next spurt covers his mother's lips and nose. Spurt after spurt floods through the young man's cock and his hot sweet juice covers his mother's eyes, forehead, cheeks and hair. More and more he keeps Cumming out and Devi felt she was in seventh heaven. How can so much cum are ejected from one man.

Her face and hair and throat and neck and breasts and hands are covered in this glorious seed. And now she is dying of love and too many orgasms. Her own son has given her the best orgasm of her life without even touching her and she is dying to take him into her.

She was amazed to see that her son's cock is unbelievably still rock hard as the picture of her face covered in his thick white cum is turning him on so much. She was just about open her eyes even though they are covered in cum and looks at Koushik and smile. This has been good for both of them. She runs a finger over her eyes to clear them and collect the cum. She brings her finger to her mouth and sucks it clean.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh maa, what have you done? This is not fair..."

"And would you tell me why it is not fair? You had to release the tension and mummy helped you. But I can see, you are still not chilled. Mummy needs to give more attention to you, my boy..."

"More attention? Are you crazy, maa?"

"No, Koushik, I'm not crazy. I'm so excited to take my son's cock in my pussy... did not mummy gave you a great blowjob? Tell me the truth..."

"Ohhh, it was fantastic, it was the best I've ever received. But, maa, this is enough. We can't go further. It is so dangerous..."

"Dangerous? Why on earth would it be dangerous if a lovely and sexy woman like me wants to fuck a handsome and huge man like you? I think, it'll be great, the sex will be fantastic and we both will be on heaven."

She stood up and using her fingers she start to collect his cum from her body and lick it all up. She licks my hands and slowly removes all his sticky offerings from her mouth. She hungrily sucks it all and loves the feeling as the slimy stuff slowly drips down her throat. She doesn't want to waste a single precious drop.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 11:25 AM