Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
And she was busy again with the hot rod. Now she has get into a synchronized rhythm with him as he has started to face fuck her, holding her face with his two hands. She was simply amazing. And why wouldn't she be? She is now 47 and for the last 29 years, she has been dealing with men. She must have done it millions of times and become such an excellent cock sucker.

She pulls back and again goes down on his dick and again deep throats him. Again and again she was doing this, increasing her speed as her mouth and throat are getting used to the sensation of stretching to their widest point. Devi was able to control her breathing and make sure she was not choking as the saliva and some of her son's cum is filling her mouth. Every time she pulls back some of this slimy liquid escapes her mouth and runs down her throat and down between her breasts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... fuck it maa... what are you doing? I can't last long..."

She was glad to hear her son moaning. She did not want him to last long. She was eager to taste her own son in her mouth here and now. Her hands reach behind Koushik's back as she speeds up and impale her mouth on his fucking hot cock. Koushik can now feel his climax approaching and feel his balls start to tense, ready to send their milky white seed into the waiting body of his beautiful cock-sucking cum slut bitch.

Her head is a blur now as Koushik are fucking her face! She just cannot imagine this! She is draining her own son's cum in her mouth. All the wetness in her mouth is making it so easy to push his gorgeous rock-hard cock deep down her waiting throat. Each time her son's cock head reaches her throat, Devi's natural instinct is to close down on it, and this only squeezes his cock even more and doubles his pleasure as her tongue squeezes the underside of his cock head.

He felt a rare kind of Koushik as this beautiful woman his own mother is giving him. He was fast approaching his climax and Devi felt she too was juicing. She felt juices were running down her cracks and dripping out of my cunt and pooling on the floor. Koushik thrusts up every time to go deeper into her mouth and Devi hold his hips and pulls herself down onto her son's cock. Her eyes are watering and her mouth is stretching and hurting, her throat is hurting and her face is banging into her son's pubic hair every time when suddenly she felt her son begin to cum. His sweet darling fuck machine has cum.

She heard Koushik groaning, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmmmm... maa... take me, take me... take all my cum here... ohhhhhhhhh I'm dying for this is so amazing... ahhhhhhhhhhh... this is so fucking good maa..."

Koushik's cock head is past the back of Devi's throat and the first she knows is when she feels a hot stream of Koushik's creamy cum going down her throat straight into my belly. She pulls back and the next spurt hits the back of her throat covering it in the gooey white substance. The next spurt hits her teeth and tongue and she felt great to taste her son's fantastic semen.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 11:14 AM