Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Chapter: 17: Mother joins the incest...

Their incest was incomplete when Sujoy the father of the three sisters were fucking all his daughters openly and their mother found this. The 47 years old beauty was free to taste honey wherever she liked. Sujoy began to visit his daughters on regular basis, once a week but Devi was busy with her other men. She argued in herself if she could join the incest and be united with her own son. And she found herself feeling awkward whenever she dreamt her son's cock going in her. She tried to remember how she felt when she submitted herself in her own father's arms willingly to be the sex partner of the lonely man. But she could not decide.

Once she chanced to visit her children when Riya went to Burdwan to spend her holiday with her sister Priya. Shriya was with Koushik at their Shiliguri house. Sujoy has not come with her as he preferred to look after their business. She wanted a break and she landed at her children's house.

She took her meal and after a short nap she felt her bladder was so full that she needs to pee. She ran to the bathroom and there she stood jaw opened as she saw her only son stood holding his tool and pissing. Oh my God! He has a cock of a monster. But she felt the urgency to pee and called Koushik, "Hey, Koushik, are you done? I can't hold anymore..."

Koushik startled at his mother's call. And as he turned, she had had a clearer view of his cock. My... my... what a cock... I can do anything to put it in my pussy... she thought. I've taken my father's and what's the shame to take my own son's? She argued to herself and raised her sari up to her thighs and got ready to pee.

"I'm sitting right here if you are not done..." said Devi, the mother of four children and squatting on the floor before she started to pee. She felt her pussy getting hot, her clit erect as she started to pee before her son. Such a slut I am to seduce my own son like this... she thought. But then her first lovemaking with her own father came into her mind and she decided not to think much. She is still fertile and in a good condition. She is still sexy, so many boys jerk at her beauty and so many men beg her to fuck them...

But for that she will have to seduce her son. She was pissing and thinking about that and noticed her son eating her pee- spraying pussy with his eyes. She knew by his glance, the fish is ready to be baited. She adjusted her sari as it was covering her ass and raised it up to her waist and spread her legs for a clearer view to her son. Koushik could hardly move his eyes.

Slowly she stands up after she finishes her pee. She was still holding her sari gathered up to her waist, thus revealing her wax white ripen thighs and her dark bush she carefully maintains under her abdomen. And she stood leaning on the bathroom door, her head crooked in a seductive manner.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 10-09-2019, 10:34 AM