Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Then, my little angel has come to this far alone. Did she like it, I mean the tool of our man?" Riya kissed on her forehead. Shriya smiled.

"Don't get tensed. Just relax your muscles there. It's not going to hurt too much." Priya was busy kneading her boobs. Riya kissed one of her nipples and Shriya shivered. Her mind was flattering and Koushik was ready for this moment. He shoved the tool deeper pushing a little. She was leaking a lot. Her wetness enabled her own deflowering, Koushik's shaft gliding effortlessly inside her pussy. The tip parted her hymen smoothly, the membrane as moist as the rest of her, stretching and breaking in a single instant.

Shriya almost screamed in pain, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... take it out, ohhhhhh... take it out, you brute..."

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry." Koushik panted but he did not come out of his sister. Shriya was on fire. She felt her pussy walls tingling and burning as the hot hard cock shoved in. she tried to relax, her breathing was quicker.

Shriya wanted to burst in cry but the kiss of her elder sister was so soothing that she began to forget the pain. She felt something running down her pussy and her inner thighs were flowing. It must have been the blood of her cherry. She felt her head blank as the idea of no more being a virgin struck her.

But there were her two sisters, kissing and fondling her lips and nipples that she forgot all the pain. Her body was turning hotter again and she felt the cock in her pussy has started to move slowly. She spread her legs wider and her legs tangled his waist, her hills dug in his ass.

Soon he got the rhythm. He was so lucky to pop two cherries at a row and making her two elder sisters his fucking slut, that he became ecstatic. He began to push and pull carefully not paining her. She was trying hard to Enjoy and after some strokes more, as she found her clit was touched and being shaken by one of her elder sisters, she began to moan.

She moaned in appreciation, obviously discovering the increased pleasure these movements brought to fucking. Soon, she was twisting her own loins matching Koushik's strokes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... this is sooooooooooooooooooo good, Koushik. Fuck me harder..." Shriya began to moan as she felt a tension building deep in her belly. Her body was tensed, the strong clamping around her brother's cock indicating a full and memorable orgasm. She held like that for several beats, and then relaxed; lying back on the mattress, just slowly working her abs, acknowledging that Koushik's hardness was still deep inside her womb.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my God! I have never come so hard before. This is unbelievable."

Riya kissed on her youngest sister's forehead lovingly and told, "Don't come to a conclusion, baby. He has much more to make you feel. And I'm sure you'll start squirting like us after a few more strokes."
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:13 PM