Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He took his sister in his arms and lifted her. She helped him opening the bathroom door and in shame, she hid her face in his broad muscular hairy chest. Her hands were around his neck as he was holding her one hand under her knees and the other on her back.

He walked past the dining room where Riya and Priya were sipping their tea. They winked at their brother as he carried the angel to the room of worship. The room was regularly used as before going to Hospital, Riya lets her brother sit on and she herself straddles him tugging up her sari or skirt taking him in her ready to be fucked pussy. There was a mattress rolled which Koushik spread and let Shriya lay.

Shriya felt shame to reveal her nakedness before her brother. She tried to hide her pussy. Koushik sat between her legs and holding her ankles, he spread her. Now she was open before him, her hairy pussy all showing the glitters of her own juice flowing, her white legs covered with oh so thick hairs making the thighs rough, and her abdomen, not properly maintained. She blushed as Koushik lowered his mouth and began to eat her.

"Oh my God, Koushik! Don't you dare to tease me anymore? I can't tolerate anymore."

He brushed his palm on her open lips and then kissed there. She shivered with the first ever touch of a man there. Koushik started to lick her crack. She opened her legs more to give him way as she sensed juice was running down her pussy.

She clutched his hair and pulled him to her face. Their lips met again as he spread himself on her. She held him tighter. She does not know how to receive a man. He laughed in his mind and whispered in her ears, "Please open your legs, didi. Let me take my position."

She wondered what on earth a fool she did not know how to make way for her man to enter her. She shyly opened her legs still kissing his neck, ears and holding him closer. He stood up, parting her legs wider and lowering himself between her parting legs. She closed her eyes and her hands over her face.

"Didi, don't you want to see your cherry pop? It's an experience of lifetime."

She opened her eyes and watched the huge tool shivering. She felt tensed. And then he lowered his hips, his legs under hers as he was standing on his knees. He touched her outer labia and she moaned, "Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Koushik pulled back; ready to finally pop her cherry. He was thinking how it will be when she will feel the pain, and how she might yell more from that than she had so far from pent up passion. Koushik lowered his hips and pushed forward, the head of his cock piercing her petals. Shriya's body reacted tensed. Koushik heard her gasp as she opened her lips.

He then pushed slightly. She muffled her soft moan and felt someone put hand on her head. She opened her eyes and saw Riya and Priya by her side. She felt more ashamed. But there was no way to go back. She tried to smile wryly as tension growing in her. She felt the fat thing pressed in her love hole and Koushik was pushing it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:12 PM