Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Koushik was brushing his fingers over the crack and felt the moist lips were swollen. They were ready to receive a strong tool he put the tip of his finger and pushed slightly when Shriya protested, "Don't finger fuck me. I want this nice fat hard cock to be the first thing inside of me. I want to bleed for you. I want to feel pain with your tool."

Koushik was happy to hear and he touched her erect clit with his finger. What he was doing to her clit was a new experience. She sighed and tossed her head back as Koushik instinctively twirled her love bud in a circular motion. Even in the wetness of the hot tub, Koushik could feel her flow coating his finger.

Koushik ran a second finger along the edge of her lower lips, which opened wide in response, just begging him to enter that passageway to heaven. Following another soft moan, she bit down on the point of Koushik's shoulder. A shudder ran through her body as her abdomen pulsed tightly, instinctively trying to suck his finger deep inside while she had a tiny orgasm. If Koushik didn't get his huge cock into her cunt soon, his thumb would be doing the deflowering. Koushik's last few scruples had flowed away with her gushing.

"Ohhh Koushik... what are you doing to me? I've never thought sex can be so exciting."

"Nor did me either. To tell you the truth, sex in the bathroom is more exciting when others are around wondering what the two might have been doing there."

Shriya blushed incongruously. She could figure what her elder sisters were thinking. They must think her hypocrite to object about having sex with her brother openly and Enjoying it secretly.

Koushik instinctively removed that finger, and ran his hand up her abdomen, lightly cupping the underside of one of her tits. He softly kneaded her flesh as she moaned. Then he concentrated on her boobs. His thumb was stroking her nipple. Shriya's back curled, pressing her belly against her brother's rigidity.

Shriya moaned, laying her head on her brother's shoulder as she ground her pelvis against his abdomen while her brother caressed both breasts. She has now crossed the line. She is determined to go further and Koushik was ever ready to accept her, to fuck this angel, to pop her cherry.

She whispered, "Don't tease me more, Koushik. Just do me NOW."

"Don't you want me to taste you? Don't you think, the first time should be something to remember?"

"I wish. But not here in the bathroom. We have not much space and time here."

"Would you mind, if I carry you to the room of worship?"

"I'd love to be carried."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:12 PM