Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Shriya heaved a sigh, "No, no, didi, don't jump to a conclusion. He just kissed me on the lips, and his two girls almost snatched him deep into the sea."

"You seem disappointed. Don't you, my angel?"

Shriya could hardly stop her tears. She threw her in the arms of her elder sister and between her sobs, she was lamenting, "Didi, nobody loves me. Do I look so ugly? Don't I have an attractive figure? Are not these boobs in good shape? Are not my slander waist and my round ass are enough to excite a man?"

Riya tried to console her. To be true, Shriya possesses everything that a girl would die for. She is fair, slim with an hourglass figure with 32-28-36 status. Only she is stout or bold not to flirt like a beautiful girl. She likes her hair short bobs and wears jeans and tees around. But that does not make a girl like her beauty unattractive.

She whispered, "Does my angel die for a man now?"

Shriya stopped crying and looked not interested. "Leave it, didi. It's not everybody's luck. I've to wait till the fortune shines."

"And since when my bold angel began to rely on destiny? Don't forget girls make their own destiny. They chose their man. I bet you can get a man of dream if you wish soon."

"Don't now say that you are fucking Koushik." Shriya was not aware when she said this.

"Are you joking, Shriya?"

"Oh, no, not that, didi. Are you really... um... fucking your own younger brother? I'm not to believe."

"Why not? My mother fucked her own father and gave birth to me and Priya even after marrying our father, and I myself fucked my own father. Then why should I relent if I fuck my younger brother or marry her when he is my half brother. Oh, come on Shriya, it is our family tradition. I'll give birth to the babies of my father and my brother and I'm determined to. It's predestined. Don't take it much on your mind."

Shriya could hardly believe her ears about the secret of their family.

She felt her throat go dry and felt Priya crawling into the kitchen. She had just come out of her bath and now is dressed in a red bordered white sari with bangles. Her hair is casually placed on her shoulder and to Shriya's surprise she was not wearing a blouse or bra.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:10 PM