Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Chapter: 16: Tempting her; taking her.

Koushik and Priya came back and found their elder sister gone to their home to Burdwan. Riya had informed Koushik how she was making her holiday with her father when their mother still out. For the three days, she made her father feel younger again Enjoying their fucking time all around.

Her holiday ended and she came back with the satisfaction of fucking her father. Koushik and Priya were living in heavens and with Riya their life was again full. Still there was a tension what if Shriya resists. She is always in nuts with Koushik. Though she agreed with Riya and Shriya to make Koushik their sex partner, she must have forgotten as she had to go out for the college excursion for almost a month.

Riya planned, they will not make any trap for Shriya. They will just pretend nothing is unusual among them as she and Priya will roam around in the house as Koushik's wife with all the marks of marriage. Shriya's phone aroused a tension between the elder sisters. Koushik was not informed about the arrival of Shriya or their plan of tempting her.

Shriya entered the house like a storm and found Riya in the kitchen and hugged her tightly, shouting at her excitement.

"OH, didi, didi, didi, how exciting the tour was, how can I tell?"

Riya kissed her cheeks and winked at her.

"You know, the whole team was making a hell of the journey and the excursion. Our teachers had to scold us sometimes. And the boys, how can I tell, they are so mischievous, they used to stroll around our rooms, and I caught one even peeping the girls' toilet when one of our friend was in there. Can you imagine, that boy even fucked her the other day!"

"Was he the only boy to fuck that girl?" Riya was preparing the dinner for them and she had to give ear to her little sister. She was in her usual nightie and was not ready to dress as the bride.

"Oh no, they were not the only love birds there, we found almost all there making the trip memorable. Even two girls used to see our young Doctor Basu regularly. And you know, he is so fond of the young girls, he almost fucked them every day together."

"And what did my little angel sister do during the tour?" Riya touched her chin lovingly.

"Oh, come on didi. Boys are afraid of me. They think I'm such a tight-ass wolf in panties that they will hardly sneak around me. Some of them were stealing a look around when we were on the sea beach, and I was the boldest to wear a well designed and well fit bikini, but none came around. Once Dr.Basu came and kissed me."

"Did he? Oh my God! You must go forward with that man, Shriya." Riya seemed to look surprised though she was not.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:08 PM