Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
When Sujoy came in his daughter's pussy after she sprayed a gush of her cunt juice and pee that he succeeded to drink all on hearing her orgasmic moan, the mother and son was still not out. She was panting after a good satisfying fuck and orgasm her father prized.

Riya almost jumped and straighten her skirt as she saw the mother-son coming out. The mother was still holding her son's arm tight. She smirked as her eyes met Riya's.

As Riya was packing the dresses, the mother asked, "Aren't you the daughter of Mr.Sujoy?"

"Yes. You know papa?"

"I'm a regular at this store. I live some two crossing away from you. By the way, did he fuck the shit out of you? I heard you shouting in satisfaction."

"Ohhhh... he did. And what about you?"

"My boy is huge and so energetic! I think, I can never stop taking him. For the last six months, he made me feel alive. I've been starving after my hubby's death last year and had stopped seeing other men around who used to fuck me regularly."

"You were a regular with other men when your husband was there? Did he have any problem?"

"No. he was a loving husband and we shared a healthy sex life. He loved me a lot. Actually it was my habit that I used to hunt for men. I was a whore inside. But now my son is here. And as he settles in Mumbai in his job the next year, we'll marry. I want to give birth to his children as many as I can. I'm 40 now and still fertile to give birth to at least five or six babies. I dream of a family large enough."

Handing over her clothes, Riya told, "You are lucky. All my best wishes are with you."

"You are no less lucky to have your father fucking you so lovingly. Best of luck for tonight."

Riya giggled, "No, no, best of the FUCK tonight, Happy birthday mother."

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:07 PM