Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"I 'm coming" he grunted and pushed his cock deeper into her throat and pulled her hair as close to him as possible. She was almost chocked as she felt the huge tool shook and began to release the sticky goo. She could not take the entire load at first. And as she sucked the first load, the second load that followed immediately, came out of her mouth, and some through her nose. She almost vomited. Tears rolling down her eyes as she let her papa's tool come out of her mouth. "God that was great" he said, gingerly pulling his baby girl in his arms. She was still panting for breath.

She recovered her breath and looked up to her papa. "You've almost choked me, papa. What if I've died?"

"Sorry, baby. I could not resist. It was my first anal. You know how does a virgin feels to cum first, don't you? " he hugged her close and she kissed his lips. He tasted his own cum with this kiss. It's not that horrible to kiss her lips full with his sticky goo.

"Do me now, papa. I'm dying to have you there."

"Look before we start. What if they have finished by now?"

"I bet they won't." she was sure but peeped for the mother and son. She was on the floor on her fours in doggy style and her son was pumping her from the back. She looked back and asked to stop. Then she sat and took his cock in her mouth and sucked for a while. They kissed and she stood up to try another dress. He sat on the chair to inspect her changing in the long midi with low neck line, bare back and a slit from the thigh.

Riya saw the mother posing seductively her leg shown from the slit and hand on her maintained slander waist. She crooked her head and her son almost jumped at her. They began to kiss and Riya heard her prey, "Oh! Baby, do me now. Fuck the shit out of mummy. We are getting let. I want you to cum in mummy's pussy now."

And the boy almost pressed her on the wall, taking her in arms. She tangled her leg around his waist and her arms were around his neck. Riya heard her moan as her son shoved his cock in her. He began to push and pull soon while clutching her open leg through the slit of the midi around his waist.

Riya took her father's arm and led him to the counter and she stood bending on the desk, her skirt hiked up to her ass. She adjusted her long hair which was a mess after the whole evening and whispered, "Do me now, papa. Go inside your girl. I'm dying for a fuck."

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:07 PM