Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Riya rushed to the attached bath and sat on the commode tugging her skirt up. With a gush of pee, she felt the sticky cum was flowing down. She emptied her bladder, put her finger inside and hauled out the remaining goo and washed with water. Then dried her and came back.

But Sujoy was not there. She wondered where he had gone. He was here checking the accounts of sale. Her top was still lying on the floor. She put it on and went out.

And there he was, on the counter, displaying clothes to a couple who did not seen to be a good match in ages. The woman was some 40 years old and the man was not more than 19. And they were standing clutching each other's arms. The woman was caressing the boy's arm and sneaking at him now and then. Riya looked how he was Enjoying her company.

"Your son?" Riya could not but ask as she came by her father to help him.

"Oh, yes! But we are lovers as well." The woman gave a big wink and kissed his palm.

"How long are you seeing each other, madam?"

"Some six months. Actually we are here to buy some gift. It's my birthday. He said he'll give me some clothes he likes me to dress in."

"What kind of dress do you prefer, sir?" Riya asked the boy.

He was feeling shy, but then spoke out, "Some miniskirts, midi and something special."

Riya led them to the part where they kept miniskirts, and he chose some for her, along with a couple of midi skirts also. She then showed him some slit dress and some bareback long dresses. He chose and they went to the trial room taking all the ten or twelve dresses along with a pile of sexy matching bras and panties.

Before they closed the door, she said, "Please, feel be at home and safe. And call when you are done."

"Thank you," said the woman.

"Take your time, we are not in hurry."

And they were certainly not in hurry. As the door of the trial room closed, Sujoy almost jumped over his daughter. She was standing before the counter and he almost smashed her on the counter. She bent over and felt her father holding her neck on the table. There were clothes scattered all over and she landed face over them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:04 PM