Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
She was moaning and her pussy was clenching his cock time and again. She felt she was cumming. With a moan she came, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Papa, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh hold me papa, ohhhhh... hold your randy daughter daddy... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

And she felt a hot gush of spray in her pussy. Her father thrust his pole deeper and released his hot sticky goo in her pussy. Gush after gush he was releasing his precious juice there in her. She felt another orgasm building in her and this time she came huge, her legs shaking. She moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... daddy, hold me, I'm cumming again..."

She felt him withdrew his cock and his mouth between her legs. She sprayed a gush of pee as the orgasm was huge. He was ready for this, and took almost all the golden shower in his mouth.

She was still heaving and panting as she faced her father. He kissed her lips and she tasted her own pee for the first time. She kissed him with all passions sucking his lips and tongue. And she felt his hot sticky semen flowing down her legs. She did not care to wipe them but clenched her pussy muscles to keep the semen in there. And she kissed her father again.

When they came out, she noticed, her skirt was wet with her own pee. So was his shirt. They sat on the table and their dinner was yet to be served.

She looked straight at her father's eyes and saw lust there. How strange! She is a slut inside, she knew, but she never thought to be found herself here. Now she is here, fucking her own brother and now, her father also. He is still so energetic and huge. He can make a woman happy still now.

The waiter was staring at her sleeveless top and she remembered her hairy armpits were the show for the men around. She did not mind to cover and occasionally held her hands to adjust her hair and showed her bush.

When the dinner was over, it was still early to go home and she decided they go back to their garment stores.

Sujoy agreed and they headed for the stores. It was some ten past eight they entered and saw most of the staffs were leaving. They were happy to be alone when last of the staffs left at half past eight. The store was still open only for the daily accounts which Sujoy was busy on his desk.

Riya was roaming here and there and even tried one or two saris over her skirt. When she felt they were left alone, she knocked the door of her father. It was open and he was on his desk looking at the computer checking the sell that day. She opened her top and went straight on his lap, straddling him on the chair. Their lips met eagerly and he took her firm boobs in his hands to caress.

His fingers found her erect nipples and began to fondle them, making her shiver. She whispered, "Papa, I'm full with your cum. Do you need me to wash or not?"

"Daddy permits his slut to go and wash soon. Daddy is waiting to fill her again now and here."
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:01 PM