Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
They went out for dinner after a few minutes. The journey was a punishment for both of them as the driver was there. In the hotel, his father has already booked a table at the farthest corner in quiet. They sat and ordered the meal and a bottle of wine.

Sujoy opened the bottle of Red Wine and handed the glass to his daughter. Riya sipped the wine and felt his legs playing on hers. They were going up under her skirt. She positioned herself in the chair and spread her legs to receive his legs. His leg touched her wetness and he finished the second glass. She finished the second glass and stood up.

"Join me in the men's toilet papa." She whispered in his ears and headed towards the toilet.

Sujoy opened the toilet door and someone clutched his collar and began to kiss him. He managed to lock the door and his lips met his daughter's soon. They were kissing like couples on date. She began to suck his tongue and he was caressing her firm ass and breasts in both hands.

"Oh! Papa, you are destroying my dress. Let me open them." She moaned.

He had hardly any time to wait for her to open her dress. He took her slander waist in his firm hands and positioned her on the toilet table facing the mirror. She thrust her ass up in air for her father and stood her legs opening.

He took her from behind. As he entered her, she let a soft moan out, and he was sure, she had been dripping for a long time. He just pushed forward.

The father clasped the daughter's waist and began to thrust his rigid pole vigorously. The in-and-out play was all they needed that time. She was sweating and so also he.

She upheld her firm round ass in air more to meet his thrush and spread her legs as far as she can. Her father was fucking her like hell. He was fucking the shit out of her. Oh what a fuck!

She was tilting her ass to meet his thrusts and letting papa slide even deeper into her squishy depth. She was ready to cum by the time. She tried to be calm and not moan in the toilet, but she could not. The idea that her father was fucking her, made her hornier and she moaned, "Oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... my god, fuck the shit out for your randy baby, papa, fuck me harder, fuck me oh fuck me...papa, make me your slut, make me your dirty randy slut. I want you to make me pregnant now. Cum in my pussy cum in me, papa, shoot deep..."

And he was also feeling a rare kind of excitement fucking her. Sure the girl is sexy, but the appeal is sexier. He began to pound her squishy pussy hard and felt a tension building deep under him. He will not last long this time. He began to give her long and deeper thrusts and each time he felt how her as was bouncing under his abdomen.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:00 PM