Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Chapter: 15: Marketing with father.

Riya received a call from her father, Sujoy.

"Hallo, baby, are you awake?"

"Oh yes, papa."

"Good. Do you want to go for a shopping with papa or to dinner tonight? Your mom is not coming back tonight."

"Oh! It's great, papa. I'll be ready and meet you at the mall in half an hour."

"Don't worry, baby girl. We have the whole evening for us. Take your time and get ready for papa. Meet you in our stores. And it's confidential, baby; you are coming in garments you like, but no underwear because papa likes. Is my baby girl clear?"

"Oh, papa's baby girl is clear."

"And one more thing, papa doesn't like any tissue papers or handkerchiefs for cleaning. Only my baby girl arrives in her sexy outfits and the purse. Ok? Bye. See you baby girl."

Riya felt so excited, that by the time she hung the phone up, she was dripping wet under there. She spread her legs and saw the juice was going down till her thighs. She took a tissue paper to wipe the inner thighs and began to change. She is going on a date with her handsome father!

Riya chose a skirt with floral prints in cotton and a short sleeveless top with enough scope to show her cleavage and an open backside. She stood in front of the mirror, upheld her hairy armpits and let her long hair fall. She will arrange the hair taking them to her left shoulder and just a knot there. Matching make up, dark eye shadows, and deep red lipstick made her ready for the date.

Taking the purse and her cell phone, she walked out of the house and came soon to the stores nearby. It was the busy time at evening and she entered the stores with beating heart.

Sujoy welcomed his daughter with a hug and she felt his erection was poking at her abdomen. He kissed on her cheeks and whispered in her ears, "I'm starving, Baby."

"So am I, papa."

"Then come to the office and grant me a few minutes for the date, Baby."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 04:00 PM