Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
His lips entered her mouth and she gladly accepted him. A long kiss and he said, "Baby, just stand here, I've to pee. It's urgent."

"Oh, papa! Let me be your piss-mop, please. Shower me with your golden shower. I love to pee and have dreamt of being pissed all over my body."

She positioned on her knees before her dad as the handsome old man opened his belt, fly and his well used pole comes out before her eyes. She took it in her mouth, sucked it and as soon as she felt him began to release the hot, yellow shower, she opened her mouth.

As he released his bladder, she was accepting his precious shower with all her body. She opened her long hair and rinsed the length carefully. Then she upheld her boobs in nightie and soon, her only cotton nightie was all wet. It clung to her body, making her body visible.

Her father watched the figure of his daughter, and her eagerness to be drenched, making his cock grow hard soon enough to enter a pussy. He took her hands and made her bend upon the bathroom basin. She was all wet from top to toe, her hair draining the yellow shower, as her body. She could hardly see as her father peed on her face, mouth and eyes also.

She bent over the basin clinging to the wall and over shoulder, saw her father tugging her wet nightie up to her waist. Soon she felt her father enter her wet pussy. She felt a tension growing deep under her abdomen, and her pussy walls were clenching to her father's fat big cock. She knew, she will not last long.

Her father began to thrust his erection deeper through the tight channel. He felt the softness of her ass bumping his abdomen with each thrust. And her moaning was filling the whole bathroom, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh... my... my... my... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... oh yeah... oh yeah... Papa, fuck your slut, fuck me, papa, fuck, fuck, fuck meeee... "

He felt her pussy muscles clenching and unclenching around his rigid pole each time he was doing that in- and- out act. Oh how exciting it was for him to fuck his own girl! He has been jealous to his wife's luck whenever she told her experience with her father. He did not object even when she confessed to him that she was going to give birth to the baby of her father and not her husband's. She gave birth to two baby girls of her father, one girl and one boy with her husband. Nobody knows the secret but the husband-wife and the wife's father.

With each thrust, he was feeling that his revenge to his wife is complete. He is not ashamed to fuck her girl. She is not biologically his daughter.

He was pounding with such might that there was no tomorrow. She felt the ease of her father, and screamed like a maniac, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... fuck meeeeeeee... oh papa, fuck me... oh yeah... oh yeah...oh yeah... fuck your baby girl, fuck, fuck me...ummmmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhh... Ahssssssssssssssssssssssssss... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Hold on daddy... I'm Cumming, I'm cumming, and I'm cumming..."

And she felt her pussy muscles clenched and released a gush of juice and she came greatly with her own hot yellow shower. She peed greatly. The sound of her pee made her father aware that she was peeing and he immediately sat under to take her hot pee in his mouth. When she stopped, her legs were shaking and she almost fell on the floor.

Her father kissed her lips and as she caught her breath again, she took her father's still erect cock in her mouth and gave him a good blowjob to remember. He came with a huge satisfaction in her mouth. His sticky goo in mouth, she fell on the floor of the bathroom exhausted.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 03:59 PM