Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Are you always so wet, Baby? Or is it that you are fucking your daddy makes you so wet?"

"I don't know, papa. I'm more than excited to have you. Please fuck me hard. Fuck the shit out of your slut, papa."

Soon, she was lying on the sofa besides the beautiful huge bellied Mira. She just spread her legs as far as she can and saw her father lowering his erection between her legs. Soon he was all into her wet pussy, pounding her like hell.

He picked up his rhythm a bit, and grasped her cheeks, pulling her into him as he plunged. Riya arched her back and set her hips in motion herself, rising to meet his every advance. Daddy picked up her legs and held them wider high in air catching her ankles, opening her cunt up farther, giving her more leverage to pull herself into him.

Faster and faster they fucked, until her whole body shook like an avalanche as an orgasm ripped through her from top to bottom. Daddy drove on, right through it, and she came then and there, filling the room with her wails of ecstasy. Oh! How she loved the feeling of cumming when her father was in her...

And there, her papa was about to boil over as well. He drove hard into her pussy, and then froze, balls deep, as his entire body shook and he emptied himself into her.

They were both panting, the sweat coated bodies were glittering, and she planted a long wet kiss on his lips.

"Did you like that, papa?"

"Oh! Baby, I liked it a lot."

"Were you not missing mummy, don't lie to me papa."

"Your mummy is still so sexy, Riya, and you must know, we share a good and healthy sex life still after some twenty-five years living together. It's due to our love and pure sex we Enjoy. But as we both fuck around different partners, we are free not to think about each other when we fuck other than us."

Riya hugged her father and kissing again, said, "Shall we do it more, papa? Do you promise?"

He nodded and looked towards the lady still on the sofa, rubbing her clit. He positioned between her legs and she began to caress his hair while he began to eat her swallow pussy. She began to moan soon and her climax was near. She came with loud moans and as her legs stopped shaking, he opened his mouth and to Riya's surprise, Mira aunty began to pee. Her golden shower was gushing straight into her father's open mouth which he accepted gladly.

She heaved a sigh of relief and the old man stood up, all rinsed with the lady's pee from top to toe and hurried towards the bathroom. Riya followed him and hugged him from behind, kissing his neck. He turned and embraced his daughter. His hands began to caress her firm boobs together.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 03:58 PM