Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Chapter: 14: "Oh! Take me Daddy..."

Riya felt lonely as she was alone there in the house. Her brother and sister were on honeymoon and Shriya, the youngest sister has still not returned from the college excursion. She felt the urge of her brother's huge cock inside so eagerly and wondered, how on earth would she live ever if she is not allowed to live with her brother! And surely, her parents would not allow them to live together and carry on the forbidden relationship.

His brother has fucked Mira aunty, made her pregnant and she is to give birth to her child soon within a week. On the other hand, she has fucked Vijay Uncle so many times, that it's very natural, and if she visits home and she will be readily welcomed and warmed in bed by him. Uncle must feel alone and she decided to take a week's break till Koushik returns and visit home.

She reached home when it was noon of the very day Koushik set out for Simla. Riya rang the doorbell and found Mira aunty with her nine month's huge belly welcome her. She kissed Riya on her lips and she found her short hair so sexy. Koushik had shaved her head, and she has not grown still that length in the last eight months. She cares for her boy's cut look and it fits her.

Entering home, she found nobody around. Mira told her that her mother was to Kolkata and her father is likely to return from the shop. She changed into a sleeveless nightie and began to chat with Mira aunty. Their subject shifted to the experience with Koushik. Mira proudly announced how much she Enjoyed her time with the boy, even better than her husband.

"You know, Riya, he made me full every time he entered me. And his skill encouraged me to make it eternal. I told Vijay that it's time of my belly to swell up with Koushik. And he agreed."

"He did not decline? Wow! Aunty, you are lucky."

"Yes, you can say that. But before that you have to accept that your mother is fucking your husband and you did not interrupt. You know, Riya, my mother gave birth to Vijay's daughter at the age of 40. I was pregnant with our first child then. We both mother and daughter gave birth to his children and they still fuck like newlyweds." Mira sounded sad. But Riya found she was excited also.

Riya touched her lips, kissed Mira and said, "To tell you the truth, aunty, Vijay Uncle had fucked me a lot. He even fucked my shit out every time. And to tell the truth, he made me pregnant more than once. He has fucked my mom also. I've seen them so many times together!"

"Don't apologize, darling, I know that, and to tell you the truth, I've fucked your father a lot. He is still so energetic like your mom. You are lucky that you inherit your parents' energy and libido."
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 03:55 PM