Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
The splash of the water that resists his entrance in her, delays her sensation, making her more eager for the touch in her pussy. Koushik tries to buck up against her, matching her rhythm and getting close to his second climax of the night.

And, thus moaning, Priya collapsed on her brother's chest. And he is still to come. She heaves as she rests her head on his shoulder. He clings to her tightly. And when she recovers her breath, she rubs her nose on his, saying, "Sorry, that I came so fast. You know, I could not control myself, as I heard you say I'm more Enjoyable than Didi... You know, it's odd to envy her, I know, it's bad to envy her, but, I don't know, why I felt so excited..."

"It's OK. You have the right to satisfy somehow, and you can feel what you think. I don't mind. Just don't feel jealous for her. She is great that she let us fuck, arranged our marriage, our honeymoon and that's so great to Enjoy. Is not it? "

"Yeah! She is great. And had she not approved, we could never Enjoy such heavenly pleasures."

"Now, what do you do with your husband's throbbing pole? It's ready to love his wife."

"And your wife is ready to be loved. It's my duty to satisfy him, my husband. Tell me how do you want to be treated?"

"Does my wife promises to give anything her husband wants?"

"Just order me; just ORDER your SLUT, KOUSHIK, JUST order me HUSBAND."

"Your husband wants to enter your ass."

"As my lord wishes."

She came down from his lap and in the water, sits on all fours like a bitch, her sari tugged up to her waist there from her back. He sits on his knees in the water, behind her and rubs her round, firm ass, giving a low slap there. She moans lightly.

"Do you like your ass be spanked, bitch, by your husband?"

"Oh! I like it so much...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... so good ..."

He pulls her thighs apart as far as possible and lowers his face, going between her cracks. Then, to her surprise, he planted a deep kiss on her black, wrinkled opening. She shivered in pleasure. And to her expectation, he parted her ass chicks and taking his saliva on his finger tip, he inserted one finger in her sphincter. She felt shiver on her spines, and sitting on her knees, she felt her legs tremble as she was getting hotter, ready for yet another orgasm after the last.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 01:41 PM