Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Priya felt her orgasm building deep inside her belly, and as he had inserted his thumb in her tight sphincter, she could hold no more. She felt her legs shaking, and her cunt muscles cleanched around his throbbing dick.s she let out a loud moan, as she came heavily. "Ohhh Koushik your needy slut is cummmmmmmm... ingggggggggg, ohhh arghhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssss, so fucking goooooood."

He felt his cock is stuck deep into her pussy and she clenched his throbbing dick so tight, that he felt his cum at the tip of his dick. He shut his eyes, gasping for air and hugging her tightly, he began to groan, "Ohhhhhh fuck PRIYA I am cummmmming so hardddddd, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk you are such a slut for me, Mmmmmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk." He began to shoot his load, pumping jet after jet in her open cunt.

"Give me your cum my Husband, my brother, give me all that precious seed in my womb, breed your sister, breed your nasty slut, I want to be the mother of your son, breed me breed meeeeeeeee, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yessss your cum is so fucking hot inside me Koushik."

As they came together, their sense of being where they are fucking came back, and they quickly surveyed around. He pulled back his phallus, still throbbing, all smeared with his own cum mixed with her juice and she lowered her sari and crawled back into the stream. He followed her in the middle of the water; they sat together, water till their waist and she kissed him.

He welcomed her with a long wet kiss and said, "Did Koushik qualified to satisfy her second wife?"

"Oh! My god! Priya is so satisfied that she can hardly wait for another round."

He holds one of her boobs and began to squeeze it carefully, his fingers twisting the erect nipples. She began to moan loud and came to sit on his lap straddling him, her opening vulva just on his erect pole.

Slipping her tongue in his mouth and simultaneously impaling her pussy on his shaft she pushes herself on his manhood. He holds her and finds her lips eager to be kissed. His lips met hers, his tongue finding her tongue and as she pushes down on his pole, she moans into his mouth.

"Oh My God, Koushik," she says, breaking the kiss. "You feel so fucking good every time you enter me," she whispers, clenching her pussy around his cock and just holding him inside her.

"And I feel your pussy very intense, you know, very tight..." her brother answers her. Her hot, velvety pussy conforms to his cock, sending waves of pleasure pulsating through his whole body.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 01:40 PM