Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
She felt her pussy filled with his throbbing cock and felt her inner muscles began to throb also.

And there he was, started his cock driving in and out of her wet channel in rhythm, taking his pole out to the tip and thrusting it to the base, shaking her whole body. As he was pounding vigorously, she began to respond as a deep tension was building down in her belly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me like that, Koushik fuck your slut, fuck your sister, and make me your dirty fucking whore... Ahhhh... Ummmmmmmmmmm... Ahhh... ssssssssssssssssss..."

Koushik pushed his hardness all the way in and holds it there for her to get use to having something so large in that tight pussy. And he moaned as he goes all in to her, "Ohhhh fuck sister... your pussy is so fucking tight, soooo fuckkkkkkking gooooodddddd."

She said whispering in a husky voice, "Ohhh brother, it should be, your dick is the only cock I have ever had. Oohhhhh sooo fucking goooodddd, I never knew how good it could feel to take a large, fat cock like my husband's. It's so fucking good to fuck..."

Koushik pulled out and settled in a slow rhythm, as his wife was groaning and moaning standing there in the wstream, tugging up her sari upto her waist, "Oh harder Koushik, fuck me harder, deeper."And she pulled one leg up on the rock, pushing her ass up and, making more access for Koushik to fuck her from behind.

Koushik started slamming into her now, her cunt open and fucking wet, "Koushik fuck me, fuck your sister, you sisterfucker, son of a bitch."

Koushik was breathing heavy, looking down at his unbelievable sexy wife before her, leaning over a rock, and taking his poll deep into her pussy in the broad daylight, here, far from their home, and he started to shout, "Oh you fucking slut, this cunt is MINE, it belongs to me. Tell me Priya, I want to hear you tell me that you are my needy slut, you are my fucking dirty whore..."

Moaning as he slam into his sister's pussy, "Oh yesssssssssssssssssss Koushik I am yours, I belong to you, fuck me anytime, anyplace, and in any way you want, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ffuckkkk... give me that cock harder Koushik. Make me your slut. I want to be a dirty slut like you made my elder sister..."

Koushik was slamming deeper and harder and now his balls were slapping on her ass, making a continuous 'thap...thap' sound with the guiding of his cock in her pussy. Koushik reached down under her and jamming his thumb in her asshole, twisting around, she lost control and started humping into him with fury now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 01:39 PM