Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Lick it, every drop of juice in my cunt. Lick your slut wife... lick me clean..." Koushik was only too glad to oblige her and continued with his tongue play even more vigorously.

Minutes later, hers body began to quiver vigorously. Her face contorted and her thigh muscles tightened around her husband's face.

"Aaaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh," she screamed like a woman possessed. Koushik continued to lick her pussy dry as if he was drinking the nectar of life. It seemed unending. Priya's eyelids drooped and her face showed unadulterated bliss derived from the just concluded sexual encounter.

She felt a tension growing deep under her belly and she moaned loud, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... ahhhh... Ohhhhh my god, Koushik, I'm coming..." and she came pretty fast.

Priya soon overcame the after-orgasm haze and sat squatting taking Koushik's ready cock and began to eat it all. He was eying around if they are being seen or not. The hedges were thick around; the rocks were tall enough to make the place a hide-out. She was taking almost all the shaft in one go and sucking eyes closed.

"Ummhhhhhh... suck it; suck it dry, darling..."

The words encouraged her. She began to suck it and he was pushing it to make her gag. She has grown a good cocksucker lately. Her lips around his shaft and tongue over his manhood, he felt it good.

She was taking as far as possible into her mouth and taking it out, and soon eating again, the movement was fast, and the lips around his cock made a sensation of mouth-fucking and he began to push and pull.

First she was surprised. Then she tightens her lips around his shaft and he holds her face in his two hands. She relaxed her mouth to give him as much space as she could. He began to move in her throat and she began to caress his sacks. The big fat pole made her wet under there.

Suddenly he pulled out. She left a groan of dissatisfaction and soon she found herself straight before him. He lowered his lips before her and she eagerly accepted her husband, her hands around his neck.

Koushik lifted her, his pole still erect, and on the rock, put her to lean, her ass in the air. She spread her legs as far as she could, and felt his hands tugging her sari up to her ass, his hot pole coming near her dripping pussy. She let a deep moan leave her throat as his hot erection entered her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... my god, Koushik... you fill me."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 01:38 PM