Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
She then started to move, first very slowly. She wanted to feel her husband's hardness against her inner walls, how it presses against her soft, sensitive pussy muscles, how it cuts through her most sensitive channel. Then, as she got the rhythm, she tried a little faster. Her access slipped, she began to miss his cock in her pussy, yet she concentrated more to get better access, to be more perfect in the move.

Koushik felt her urgency, and he lay back on the chair, letting her do all the work, and felt himself the luckiest man on earth. Suddenly, her thumping increased in speed and her breathing became very rapid. He could feel her pussy muscles go stiff, her abdomen began to shake. He saw her eyes closed, breathing increased and spasm as an orgasm shook her core.

She began to cry in pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, Koushik, my love, I'm cumming,I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhhh... hold me, hold me Koushik...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She clenched her pussy muscles around his cock and began to pump yet more furiously. She raised her heavy ass, and in no time, lowered it slamming down around his erection and raising up, slammed back down, pulled off and slammed back down.

He felt his orgasm right on the brink, traveling from his stomach to his groin. He put his hands on her round ass, and his fingers found her sphincter. He began to rub the entrance, the puckered opening responded immediately; her body shivered, she moaned louder, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... my gauuuuuud... what the fuck is that?"

He silently pressed one finger on the entrance, rubbed around, and pushed all of a sudden. She was taken by surprise, and she felt a shock taking her. The shock made her ready for another orgasm. She started to shake uncontrollably. As his finger entered her sphincter, she could not control herself. Her pussy began those corporeal contractions and her orgasm started to flow, causing her pussy muscles to become rigid then shake spasmodically. Her juices splashed out in a streaming gush wetting his lap, her own wedding sari, and petticoat.

As she began to release her load, he felt he was ready to cum. And he did not try to control his urgency to release his hot load deep into his bride's pussy. He clutched her ass, his mouth found her lips and he sprayed his hot load deep in her pussy.

They came together and their lips rejoined once more. Then, Priya lifted herself off of her husband, tightening her pussy muscles as he slid out of her. She collapsed on the floor, at Koushik's feet and they each took time to catch their breath. It almost seemed as if they were so satisfied that they would fall asleep right there.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 01:37 PM