Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He felt his semen travel down his shaft, then in an explosive orgasmic dizziness, his hot cum shot out of his cock and into her mouth. He felt her swallow the first lump of load completely and then she kept stroking him with her lips, even after she'd totally drained him of all of his juices.

He came heavily in her mouth, and saw his sticky goo oozing out of the corner of her lips. She was amazed at her own success. He felt himself start to go soft, but as her lips worked over him his hardness was renewed. Really, it wasn't that difficult for him to regain his hardness. He was young, and the marriage made him more passionate, one cum was hardly enough. His shaft stiffened and grew again within her mouth; he started to wonder if she had done this before. And he asked her, "How come you so good at blowjob? Do you give it occasionally?"

"How cruel it is to ask a newlywed bride about such adultery! I'm a total virgin from all my channels."

"Your channels? Will you tell what are you talking about?" Koushik wanted to play.

"Oh! How innocent my Husband is!" She was also in a mood to play. She stood up, the garland still around her neck like Koushik; she dropped her sari from her shoulder, unhooked her blouse, and pushing up her breasts, offered them to his lips.

He eagerly accepted them, sucking one nipple and grabbing the other. "I mean, my mouth, my pussy, my anus, my tits and even my hands... you got it, man?"

He had hardly any time to reply. Taking her in two hands, he left her holding her waist. She tugged her sari up to her knees, and straddled him on the chair. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she centered herself over his hard cock. She was on his lap, straddling his legs, her heavy ass spread as far as possible, and he slowly lowered her on his erect manhood.

She locked her lips with his, and she found herself straight up on him, the tip of his cock brushing her crack. She shivered at the touch. And Priya started to lower her heavy ass. He held his manhood in his hand up right to the entrance of her hot pussy. She lowered herself down on his wonderful hardness; a moan escaped her lips as he filled her completely.

She gasped for breath as he entered her completely. She relaxed herself and allowed him to go deeper. She can feel him entering her, his hardness cutting through her walls.

When he entered her completely, she felt his bush against her cleanly shaved outer labia, she took his mouth between her hands and they began to kiss. He held her slander waist and pulled her up and lowered her immediately. She moaned. She was running down there, she felt her juice running through her thighs. She positioned herself for better access and made her first move ever in this position. She lifted her heavy ass, and lowered soon.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 01:36 PM