Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He was pushing his erection in and out of her lovely, slippery pussy. He feared, she must have sounded loud enough to let the patients know what was going on here. But he does not care; all he cares now is the satisfaction of his wife, his slut, his elder sister.

He was getting ready to explode in her. He whispered in her ear, "Where does my slut, my lovely sister, and my desperate wife want her husband's cum this time? In her mouth or inside the pussy?"

She advanced her lips to kiss him. Then said, "There, inside my pussy. I'll carry it all the time and it'll make me energetic. Don't worry. Cum in my pussy, Darling husband, cum."

She was squeezing his cock with her pussy lips as she was nearing another orgasm .

He began to fuck her desperately and knew, he was ready to cum at any time. He moaned, "Unnnhhhhh...Riya Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh...squeeze meeeeeee...more, more...yes,yes, yesssss...oh fuck, I'm going to explode in my wife's pussy here, in the chamber... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

While pushing and pulling, pushing and pulling, he froze - his body stiffened and shuddered, his hands holding on to her thighs, his body arched, and he screamed, "Cummmmiiiiiiiiiinggg, yesssss, unnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssss, My god, Ahaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uunnh... unnnhhh...uuunnnhhhh...yesss..." She also shivered, as an explosive orgasm overwhelmed her while he continued to fuck her with that massive tool in vigor, wanting to give the same mind-blowing pleasure to his wife.

"Yes...cum inside me, darling, fill your pussy with your love...mmmmh...yesssss..." moaned Riya, still not out of the Koushik of Cumming as she squirted a little, a gush of pee sprayed on his chest, and some falling on her own. She feared, her skirt was wet with the pee.

Koushik was still humping her in a steady rhythm. Her body continued to spasm in little shivers as the after-shocks of her orgasm hit her. He was still groaning, "Unnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Riya, unh... Unh... yesssssssssssssss... let me die in your pussy now...Oh my God! It's such a fun to fuck my slut, my whore! Ohhhhhh, mmmmmhhh, yessssssss... Love you darling..."

He gave her a long wet kiss, his tongue found her and they Enjoyed the kiss for a while. Then he took out his cock, still not limp out of her and got dressed. She straightened her skirt and saw a greater part of her skirt has stints of her pee. He noticed it, smirked a naughty smile and came closer for another kiss.

A good satisfying fuck and she was again ready for the day.

He left the out patient's chamber and saw the old doorkeeper Enjoying a nap. He called him and told him that Doctor was ready for the next patient.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 01:35 PM