Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
She had hardly a moment to spread. He untied her doctor's apron and their lips met. They kissed hard and she led him to the check-up table unbuttoning his shirt. His hands found her round breasts under her shirt and he was fondling them with might. She lowered her hand to his erection and unbuckled his belt in a swift pull.

He has unbuttoned her shirt, and found her breasts there, nipples erect like nuts. She does not wear any undergarments till her first sex with Koushik. He lowered his face to kiss and lick her nipples. She moaned.

He was licking her nipples so hard, that she felt her pussy leaking heavily. She sat on her knees before him and tugged out his erection. Ohhh! How does she love this shaft! She took it in her mouth, eagerly sucking and taking it all in her throat.

Koushik told, "We're running out of our time, Riya."

"Ohhh! Yes, my lord! I forgot." She stood up and he took her to the table. She sat on the table, lifting her skirt till her waist, her legs dangling. She sat on the edge of the table, her ass in air, and he took her standing before the table.

With one stroke, he was all inside her. "Unhhh...mmmmm...yessss...feels so goooood..." moaned Junior Lady Doctor Miss Riya in her Outdoor patient's camber as her brother pushed his manhood into her love hole.

He took her two legs, putting them up on his shoulder and began to pump her. His one hand was holding her slander waist and with the other, he found the switch, the switch she has been craving to turn on. He found it, the clit erect like nut and his touch made her mad. She began to moan loud, "Mmmmhhhhh...yes, Koushik...fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee like that... Oh yes, Yes, yes, ahhhhhhhhh..." The rhythm he gets and the 'thap...thap...' sound of their genitals meeting and moving out, their thighs thump, all in one rhyme, makes her more excited.

She screamed and continued, "Oh my god! Oh My! MY my... my... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Koushik... Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee... Keep your cock inside my pussy forever... Ummmmmmmmmmmmm... Make me your whore, fuck me, fuck your slut, ahhhh... le the entire world know, I'm your slut, Koushik...fuck the shit out of your slut and make her cum on your lovely tool." And she came then and there.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 09-09-2019, 01:34 PM