Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
I saw fisy looking towards moms big ass juggling when mom walked out of my room. After that fisy turned back and smiled at me . I too smiled toward fisy and asked : so, your parents know that you are staying here?..
Fisy replayed : haa, I told them I will stay here. Actually they were very happy to know I got a friend here so early. More than that last time when I stayed over here, aunty talked with my mom . Mom became very happy to knew that aunty caring me very much as like aunty loves you. Even mom told me to bring both you and aunty to my home for lunch before they going back.
I replayed : haa,, you tell this to mom ... Mom won't deny it...
Fisy : anyway, let's watch TV , premier league matches are going on. City vs liverpool.
Me : you go ahead, Iam not that much interested in football.
Fisy : okey then, I will be there watchinh tv. Saying this fisy went out of my room.
When I saw he left room I layed back and thought , what the hell mom done five minutes before?, kissed fisy , my friend that too in lips. Why did mom do this?. Mom told me before indirectly she has little crush on fisy , mom likes his his cheeks and lips especially. But my dick became hard seeing it, chey.. Feels shame on myself".
I took my mobile spent time playing game in my mobile. If fisy were not in my home, I have the chance to go to my room and lay with mom . if I go there now and locked the door leaving fisy alone , there's chance for fisy to feel odd. Probably i won't get chance to do anything with mom today.
Around 20 minutes passed Fisal came back inside and sat beside me at the edge of the bed. I asked him : is the game finished?..
He replayed : no,, half time.
I felt something fishy on his face, I asked again : whats your plan tomarrow?. I mean did you go straight from here to class or go home at first ?..
He replayed : I think of going directly to class from here with you. So that I can sleep more time.
Me : haaa, then why can't you change your dress?, I think you brought dress for night.
Then fisy looked at the floor at first and said slowely , I felt difficulty for Fisal to say this : haa, I have brought dress, actually its in your room in my back pack. I went there to take it I heared aunty talking on phone. So ,, so came back.
"Oh god...",,, now I understood what the reason behind his wiered expression on his face, probably he should have hear something which mom talking on phone with Anwar.
This time I too felt difficult to speak with fisy, I tried to hide my emberassed expression from my face and I stood from the bed and said : I will go and come back with your backpack then.
I started walking, main intention was to escape from fisy, suddenly fisy said : kannaa,... Wait a minute...
I turned back and looked back at fisy, and fis said : I think you better not to go there now.
Hearing it I understood he heared my mom talking on phone probably hot talk, but I said like I didn't understood what he meant by that : why?..
Then fisy said : how to say this to you?.. Mmmmm, well,,,, aunty is not talking normally.. I mean, you know, bit hot talk.... Saying this Fisal Bowes his head and looked at the ground like he felt awkward to say this to me.
I stood there seconds like froze , I felt my hands shivering. I don't know what I will say to fisy.. But I said after a quick thinking : dad... Mom talking with dad.. Its okey, nothing strange wife talking to husband bit hot via phone who lives far away from each other. Don't worry I will go there by calling mom loudly to inform that Iam coming there to take your back pack..
Saying this i turned back and thought to get out from this emberassed situation as fast as I can and inform mom to be careful . suddenly I heared fisy saying again : kannnaa.... One minute..
I turned back again because I don't have any choice , then fisy said looking at my face : I think your fathers name is not Anwar , will be something else......... I think...
I shocked hearing that , my eyes widened and jaws parted and I felt my whole body shivering,, Fisal came to know mom is not talking with my dad, talking with someone else who have name Anwar. My head bowed and stood like froze seconds suddenly I walked out of my room fastly without saying anything to fisal because I don't know what will I said more to fisal and o couldn't face him more..
I ran towards my room and when I reached out of my room I saw the door was not closed completely more than that its easily and clearly audible moms laught and I heared mom saying : oh my darling ,, do it fast... I can't hold more.... I want it inside now....
I pushed the door hardly and went inside the room and saw mom laying on her back with her nighty raised upto just below her pussy and her right hand were inside both thighs. Hearing the hard loud sound of door opening mom jumped from laying position and sat on her ass. By seeing moms expression I understood mom frightened hearing the sudden loud noise.
I indicated mom looking at mom angrily to cut the call. Mom swiped the screen and said : kannaaaa, you make me shit on the bed by frightening me....
I paused for second and said : oh mom.... What have you done?... Shit.....
Mom asked me eagerly : what,,, what happened?...
Me : oh god ,,,, mom did you forget that theres someone else with us now..
Mom thought for second and moms eyes widened and asked in shaking voice : fisy,, what , what happened tell me?..
Me : oh mom.... He listened your conversation , even he heared the name with whom you are talking to ..
Hearing it, moms jaws dropped and asked in trembling voice : whaaaaaat?...
Me : haaa mom, he came here to pick is bag , you don't even closed the door properly,, he listened you talking hot with Anwar. He told me this. What will we do now mom.... What have you done?.....
I looked at mom without even closing my eyes for once, mom bowed her head in shame nothing came from moms mouth.. I went near to bed and sat at the edge of the bed and asked : tell me mom,, what will we do now?...
Still I didn't get any replay from mom...
For the next two minutes both of us didn't talked and finally mom looked at me and I saw shame on my moms face and said : I,, I don't know.....
Hearing it I bowed my head and looked at the bed and said myself " oh god,, help me..."...
Again silence caught both me and mom, and after two three minutes mom said looking at me with trembling voice : kannaa,, what will we do?..
I looked at mom and said : its your idea to let him stay over here, more than that you forgot his presence...
Suddenly fisy came inside and stood infront of us and both me and mom looked at him shamefully. Then he said without any expression : don't worry aunty, Iam not going to tell this to anyone. You can believe me.. Saying this Fisal took his bag and walked out of our room.
Me and mom looked each other confusingily counyinusly for seconds..
Then I said : i think he heared everything we talked ..
Mom : mmm....
Again fisy came inside our room and shocked both of us and this time said to me : kanna,,, its too late now, I can go now to my home, but there's chance for my parents to feel odd. So can I stay here for today. Only for today?..
I bowed my head in shame and nothing came out of my mouth, but mom acted this time, mom stood from the bed and went near to fisy and said : I know, probably you thinks how wiered we are. It doesn't matter to me. More than that I know you are not going to tell this to anyone, because to whom you will tell this?.. Whatever, fisy,,, even if you thinking to going from here, its not going to happen, Iam not going to let you leave in this time. Did you heared me?..
Fisal only hummed : mmm....
Mom caught on fisy's both shoulder and kissed softly on his forehead and said with a smile : you go watch TV ,, we will join with you...
Fisal said : okey aunty......... Saying this he turned back and walked away from the room.. Mom went behind him and ensured this time he reached downstair.
Then mom came near to me and said : kannnaa, I think you better go and talk with him.. I think you know what I meant?. I don't think he is going to make scene... He won't,,, Iam sure about that..
I stood from the bed and said by looking at the floor : mmmm, okey mom...
While walking towards the door I heared mom saying : there's chance he will ask some wiered questions, be calm... And replay thoughtfully.. I will be there in minutes..
I turned back and looked at mom for once and again turned and walked out the room. I heared door closing sound behind me and I looked towards the door and I surprised seeing it and asked myself " after all this happened, still mom going to talk with Anwar?". Finally I said to myself " hmm,, already wet, then what's the problem taking a bath".

I reached the hall and saw Fisal sitting on the sofa after changing over his dress to track suit. I went near to him and sat on a chair slowely near to him. Fisal just lookes at me and didn't gave any expression to me and turned back and countinued watching TV.
I broke the silence by saying slowely : Iam soorry fisy, I didn't meant to hurt you, neither I don't have any problem you staying here.
Then Fisal looked at me and said : its you told me, friend won't lie each other....
I asked at him : when did I lied to you?..
Fisal said : common kannaa, you should have told me, if you don't like me stay here...
I bowed my head for two three seconds and said : I were afraid,,, afraid of what happened right now. And it happened... There's nothing more than that. Which son likes to know his friend knew his mom's....
I stopped suddenly and bowed my head in shame...
I heared Fisal asking : you mean, you are okey with that?...
I raised my head and said : I told you the answer before to this question.. If my mom is okey, Iam too okey,, I don't have any problem..
Fisal became surprised hearing it and said after a long pause : but, ... Is this bit wiered?..
Then I said : yes, its wiered... But even you kissed my mom that too on her lips and mom too kissed you on your lips that too infront of me. How about that?. Isn't that wiered too?..
Fisal became silent hearing it , then I said like mom told me to replay only aftee thinking carefully , slowely in low voice : listen fisy,, you don't know completely about my family. Me and mom were like good friends , we used to share everything. I told you this before. Can I ask you something, did you ever felt or thought how we became close like this?..
Fisal said : yes,, somany times, but I failed to get an answer. I can't like you friendly with my mom never ever in my life.
Then I said : do you know what is the reason which you feels you can't be like me .. Because you have a nice dad, I mean your mom have a good husband. But here, my dad, he is an ass hole , I mean drunkard. Its the truth. I grown seeing my mom working hard for me and my family at the same time women at my moms age resting in their home. You can even compare your moms life with mine. Iam pretty sure you even have servants to do all the house hold works in your home.
Fisal hummed : hmm...
I countinued : I always felt really bad and pity thinking my moms life... Coming to home completely exhausted by going home to home for work even in hot climate.
Fisal lowered his eyes and hummed again like he listening to me : mmmmm.
I countinued : so,, I tried to be friendly with mom, tried to comfort her always, even tried to know her problems,, like a good friend. And I think you can understand by thinking, how lonely my mom where in all these conditions.
Fisal hummed again : hmmm...
I said : finally me and mom started being close more than as a mom and son... I mean like good friends sharing everything each other. Its really hard to explain. Only thing I wanted to say, I didn't meant to hurt you, Iam really really soorry for that. I told you, my mom likes you very much among my friends, I too likes you yaar...
Hearing it Fisal smiled and stood from the sofa came near to me and put his right arm through my neck and pulled my head towards his body and squeezed my neck and said : okey bro...... Iam too not angry with you. Still jealous on you....
Fisal left my neck and smiled at me and I too smiled back and said : okey bro...... One more thing, don't talk anything infront of satheesh..
Fisal said with serious look : who is going to talk infront of him?.. Tomarrow onwards I won't take my car to go to class, we will go by bike..
Me : satheesh?..
Fisal said with a smile : leave his matter, I will deal him...
Me : hmmmmm.....
Fisal asked after a small gap : hey, can I ask you something?..
Me : haa yaar, what is it?..
Fisal : who is that guy Anwar?.
I said after thinking : well... Boyfriend... I smiled at fisal..
Fisals eyes widened hearing my cool open answer and he asked : how did you came to know about him, I mean did aunty tell you about him?..
Then I said : fisy,,,, leave that matter yaar, is that a problem to you?..
Fisy smiled at me and asked : is he fair?..
Me : what?..
Fisal : haa yaar, I believe he should been a fair handsome guy, other wise how would been abled to , to make aunty as his girlfriend..
I smiled hearing that, but I something crazy happened , I felt my dick becoming hard..
I said : I told you fisy,, leave that matter, I think its not our matter. Its my moms deal. Its not required for me or you to interfere in that matter. My don't likes it. I lied to fisal..
Fisal said : haaa,,,...
I countinued : well he is also a married man,, policy holder of my mom. You know, extramarital affair,,, we can call it in that way I think. .
Fisal said : hmmm,, lucky bastered....
Suddenly I heared footsteps behind me and mom came Inbetween us with a smile and sat beside Fisal by putting her right arm through fisy's shoulder and said with smile : so what's going on here?..
I said loudly : mom, he called Anwar bastered....
Then fisy and mom looked at me and fisy said loudly : I said lucky bastered, not only bastered.
Then we both looked towards moms face and mom said : so you guys are cool again, I think. Then looking at me mom asked : so kanna, you said everything to fisy..
I said : haa, short brief......... I told him how we became close like this and also about Anwar...
Then mom looked at fisy with smile and asked : so what you think fisy?, how wiered this mom and son are?..
Suddenly fisy hugged mom tightly by circling his hands through moms belly and back also he rested his left chin on right above moms right boob and said : too wiered... Lucky to be close with such mom and son..
Then mom pinched fisals with left fingers and kissed on fisy's forehead and said : lucky to have a friend like you to my son...
I looked at my mom and fisy who were sitting without any gap hugging each other with my full erected dick..
Then mom said looking at clock : its 11'o clock guys. Its time for me to goto bed. So where you boys planned to sleep ?..
Fisy replayed suddenly : I know kannan likes to sleep with you aunty, if you don't have any problem, I will too sleep with you..
My eyes widened hearing fisy's words and looked towards mom for her replay . mom said : well, okey then.. Let's all sleep together today in my bed, am I right kanna?..
Both fisy and mom looked at me for my answer, I didn't had any option other than saying " okey" to mom...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Agent Mom by Devteen - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by kuskari09 - 16-01-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by whocarez - 16-01-2019, 08:39 PM