Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
NERRATION OF KANNAN
I took more time to sleep. I became jealous seeing my friend fisy kissing my mom on lips. But later my dick became hard when fisy said himself " what a milf yaar" more than that when he masturbated sniffing my moms panties also watching her pic in his mobile. I still don't know why mom allowing fisy to do all this. But one thing is sure, mom likes him very much. He is smart, good looking but how can mom allow my friend,, I don't know. Whatever it is, let mom do as she wants.
I opened my eyes and saw mom with a cup of tea infront of me. By seeing moms appearances I understood mom just had bath sometime ago. I looked at the other side of my bed for fisy and i didn't seen him. Then mom said fisy already left in the morning he told mom to tell me he will me meet me in usual place and usual time. I took the cup from moms hands and started drinking tea. Mom sat beside me looking at me drinking tea. Then I playfully caught moms left boob above her nighty and gave a small squeeze. Mom looked at me angrily and I gave a cheeky smile to mom. Then mom slapped on my thigh playfully and smiled.
Then I looked at mom and said : mom,,, I saw you kissing fisy.
Then mom said : I didn't kiss him, its your friend kissed me..
Me : mmm, whatever, why are you allowing him to be that much free with you.
Then mom replayed : then tell me my dear, how should I be with him?..
Me : mom.............
Mom smiled and said : common dear, leave it....
Me : mom, you have already three boyfriends,,, seeing your act, I think you wants to increase the number..
Mom : oh.... Finally my son found out what I wanted...
Me : common mom...
Mom mooved closer to me caressed my hair and said : kannaa, be cool dear, nothing will happen... He is such a good boy..
Then I said : mmm, that's why he masturbated sniffing your panty yesterday...
Mom bit shocked hearing it and said : what?..
Me : Iam telling the truth mom....
Then mom replayed after few seconds : mmm, so he is a naughty good boy like my dear son, kannan..
Then I gave my empty glass to moms hands and mooved closer to mom and hugged her lightly and said : common mom, tell me,, what is it?...
Mom said : nothing dear, I feels funny by teasing him.
Me: mmm.....
Mom : now you tell me dear, I seen you having hard on when Iam teasing him, what is the reason?..
I said in low voice : common mom, you knew it,,,, you don't know how sexy you talks and walks when you were with him..
Mom : mmm... Now my son go and freshen up yourself , you have class today, don't forget that.
Then I grabbed moms right boob with my left hand softly and said : give me some more time mom....
Then mom remooved my hand from moms boob and said to me : comeback after class, you will get the time then...
Me : please mom, if I go like this to class, I won't able to concentrate on classes.
Hearing it mom stood from the bed and looked at me furiously and said : if you gone behind in studies, then .....
I said loudly : Iam just joking mom... I promise I won't lag in studies.....
Mom lowered her upper body and caressed my hair and said : I know, my son won't fail me.... Saying this mom kissed on my forehead lightly. Mom turned back and startes walking then I jumped from the bed and hugged mom from behind and kissed on both side of moms neck...
Mom said : kannnaa,,, go brush your teeth atleast.
I said : I will mom..... Saying this I caught my moms both boobs with both hands and started squeezing. Mom said : kannnaa, leave me daa... I have works to do.. I have to prepare lunch for you..
I said : I will take lunch from outside ....
After that mom didnt said anything, I started squeezing boobs with more pressure and mom started moaning in low voice. After two three minutes I left moms both boobs and I sat on my knees behind mom, raised moms nighty and caught it with my both hands above moms buttocks. Mom is not wearing panty inside , so my moms big white ass became visible to my eyes. I didn't waited further I mooved my face closer to my moms ass globes and kissed on both cheek softly at first. After that I started licking moms ass cheeks with my toung. Slowely I lost myself in the big soft white ass globes, I started brushing my face all over on moms ass cheeks . After sometime I spreaded moms ass cheeks as much as I can and along with that mom mooved her ass backward for me to do it and I seen the tiny hole came into my view.
Without wasting anytime I extended my toung as much as I can outward from my mouth and touched the entrance of the tiny hole with the edge of my toung. Then I staryed tickling there with the edge of my toung. Same time my right hand mooved through Inbetween the both thighs and finally my fingers touched well cleaned birth hole of mine.
As I expected its already been wet there, I felt my moms pussy juices on my hands and I started rubbing my pointing finger up and down Inbetween moms pussy lips. Pussy juices started flowing through my finger . Then I slowely pushed my point finger inside to moms pussy and I heared " oooooohhh" from my moms mouth .
Suddenly mom mooved forward and turned back and looked at me furiously... I didn't understood what happened to my mom suddenly. Mom closed her eyes for two three seconds and then infront of me mom remooved her nighty and became completely nude. After that mom went near to the bed and sat at the edge of the bed and said to me : come here, do it fastly,, you have to go to class....
I mooved on my knees fastly and sat inbetween moms both legs and looked at moms eyes and said : are you angry mom?..
Mom said in low voice : dont be fool,,, ..
I asked : are you sure ?..
Mom : oh you freaky boy,,, what the hell are you waiting for.. Finish what you started. Saying this mom caught my head firmly both both hands and kissed on my forehead first and spread her thighs apart and directed my head Inbetween her thighs.

For the first time in my life I seen my well cleaned birth hole in day light with my own eyes. I spreaded moms pussy with my left hands two fingers and I saw the black and red mixture coloured pussy lips . white thick juice already started flowing from inside the hole. from the. Mom layed back on her back on the bed and I touched moms pussy with my toung and started mooving my toung Inbetween the pussy lips forward and backward. I tasted my moms pussy juices again I slowely pushed my toung inside to the pussy. My toung entered inside my birth hole and I circled my toung as much as I can inside and I heared mom moaning loudly and shouted at me " ohhhhhhhh...... Kannnnnnaaaaaa......."....
Then I brought my right hand to moms pussy and I pushed my pointing finger inside it and it easily went inside me ms pussy. I took my toung from the hole and I touched at the g spot with the edge of my toung and startes tickling. Same time I started mooving my finger in and out of the pussy. Mom started screaming in plessure " ooooohhhh,,,,,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,, ".hearing it I penetrated my middle finger along with my pointing finger deep into my birth hole. I started finger fucking moms pussy vigorously and very fastly. Same time I tickled moms g spot with the edge of my toung and .
Pussy juice leaked through my fingers and fell on the edge of the bed. Then I took my fingers from the hole and again I put my toung inside. I mooved my toung as much as I can in my birth hole and mom shouted " kannnaa, you ,,,good,,kannnaaaa....aaaaaaa"...
After sometime I again penetrated my two fingers inside and licked g spot with my toung. Inbetween I remooved my dhoti with my left hand and caught my dick with my palm and started shaking it. I countinued what Iam doing for around five more minutes I increased the speed of mooving my fingers in and out at maximum. Finally I felt moms body shivering, mom screamed loudly in plessure, and finally moms orgasmic juice splashed on my face and same time mom screamed loudly " aaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo"....
I didn't left moms pussy countinued licking there with my toung and licked the juice with my toung as much as I can from birth hole. Mom countinued laying on the bed on her back with her both hands on both boobs with closed eyes. The. I stood from the floor and layed beside mom by putting one leg and one arm on moms body . Then mom opened eyes and looked at me. I too looked at mom's eyes. Seconds later mom said : something pinching near my buttocks, what are you going to do for that?...
I said : help me mom.......
Hearing it mom smiled and turned towards me and caught my hard dick with right palm softly and started shaking it slowely. I lowered my head put my mouth on moms right boob and licked nipple with the edge of my toung and slowely slowely I started sucking the boob. As usual I didn't take more time to come, I shoot my load on moms belly........mom countinued shaking my dick untill ensured that my dick is completely drained. After that mom again kissed on my forehead with a cheeky smile and said to me : where did you lern all this tricks with your mouth?..
I replayed : is it good mom?..
Mom : mmmm....
Me : better than sajan?...
Mom : kannnaa?...
Me : better than Anwar?..
Mom started laughing and said : oh, you are really a freak.... You are too good what you have done to me...
I smiled and said : what do you think mom?.. Iam your son , your DNA , don't forget that, I should have got some skills from my mom ...hehe..
Mom too smiled and said : hmmmm....
I smiled and said : its taste so good mom,,,, I mean your juice.... Now I know why my mom is so favourite for your lovers...
Mom replayed : cheee.... Don't you feel shame to tell this to your mom ...
I foolishly smiled and said : why should i mom?.. Its not my fault , born for such a beautiful and sexy women...
Hearing it mom pinched on my cheek playfully and said : thanks for keeping my word...
Me : don't worry about that mom, Iam not going to broke it. Because I love my mom that much.....

Then mom hugged me tightly and me too hugged back . After the quick hug mom stood from the bed and took my dhoti cleaned moms belly and and after that cleaned my dick with it. Then mom weared her nighty back again and suddenly shouted at me : what are you waiting for?, go and fresh yourself. Only one hour left..
Saying this mom came near to me caught my right hand and pulled me from the bed and pushed me towards the toilet.....
I gone to class after around one weak. During this weak my life changed completely along with the arrival of my sister. I never ever thought I can be these much close as to my mom even in my dream. But everything has changed, I had to say I felt really unbelievable thinking about the change of behaviour of my mom. I licked my moms pussy, my birth hole for the second time in my life. But today, its been really different. I came to see the slut inside my mom for some minutes. Yes, its true that its not the shobha, I mean my real mom was. She is more sluttier than this. I even seen it with my eyes. But I know probably the guilt that mom have inside her mind holding the real shobha coming out from mom. Whatever now I have the confidence that I can bring that slut from mom even when she is with me.
Afsal acted really normal as nothing at all happened yesterday. I felt he is being trying to more friendly with me by cracking jokes and saying different things. During lunch break he took me to restaurant and brought me lunch. I tried to pay the bill but he didn't allowed me to do it. He even changed his seat and sat besides me. I know why he doing all these, but he didn't know that I know everything.

I came back after the class around 5pm back at my home . But I seen my house being locked from outside, means mom is not there in the house. I know where mom used to put the key , I took it opened the door and went in. I thought mom should have gone for houses to see people as part of moms job. I opened my eyes hearing my cell phone ringing.... I found out its a net call probably from abroad. I looked at the clock and its 0730pm now. Mom still came back to home.
At first I attended the call and I heared the voice of sajan at the other end... Its fourth time he is calling me in this one weak but I didn't picked his call any time because I felt really awkward talking to him after the incident which happened in his house.
Sajan : hii kannan, how are you?..
I said : fine... Fine uncle..
Sajan : I know you are fine, I used to ask about you to your mom.. But I don't think you are fine about me..
Me : noo,, Iam okey..
Sajan : then why didn't you attended the call before when I called from my personel number and now you picked when I called from internet?.
Me : I.. I didn't noticed..
Sajan : common kannan, don't worry ,, Iam not going to eat you..
Me : mmm....
Sajan : so,, how's your studies?..
Me : going good....
Sajan : did you planned which subject you are going to take?..
Me : mechanical...
Sajan : haaa, good choice,, you don't need to study like you are on fire?.
Me : I had to study uncle... Otherwise I won't get name in rank list..
Sajan : hell with rank list.. You just decide which college you wanted to study,, only do that... Rest leave with me.... I told your mom about this, but your mom told me, that you only study without giving capital fees...
Me : mmm...
Sajan : anyway, I will back there till Thursday.. Don't forget about my promise, you decide which bike you wanted, its a gift for you..
" bastered,,,, bike and his fucking money for me to study... Why?... To sleep with my mom...", I thought myself...
Me : mm... Its upto my mom ,,,....
Sajan : don't worry I will convince your mom.. Anyway where's your mom?, Iam trying her for the past three hours to inform that Iam coming...
Me : m,,mom.. Gone to relatives house, will back in 10 minutes... I lied....
Sajan : okey,,, tell your mom to gave a miss call to me ... Bye then..
Me : bye uncle...
I said myself " mother fucker", he wants me to tell mom that he called her, goto hell bastered....
Suddenly I thought about mom,, where's mom?.. Why she is not back yet?...
I called my moms mobile and mom didn't attended the call, I called three more times and I got same result... Tention started feeling inside me...
But suddenly mom called back on my mobile..
I shouted through the phone : where are you mom?..
Mom : I will be there in 20 minutes.. I will tell you after coming there...
Only saying this mom cut the phone call.
I said : mom...where are you,,, mom.....
I really irritated and became angry by moms behaviour , but I felt relieved from tention also hearing moms voice. I went to my room after that and had shower. While changing dress I heared a cars sound stopping infront of my house gate. I went towards the window and looked through it and saw mom getting down from a Toyota suv from the back seat . I saw mom waving bye inside the car and after closing the door mom walked towards our home.
I know whose car is this, I seen this before, its vimals car.............
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Agent Mom by Devteen - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by kuskari09 - 16-01-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by whocarez - 16-01-2019, 08:39 PM