Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
My pussy was so wet and with KY Jelly Aslam could insert6 inches of his dick and still 4 inches was remaining outside. I kept my hand to feel the remaining dick and was shocked seeing the length as my pussy was feeling full with only 6 inches. Aslam was finding it hard to enter with small strokes as my pussy was never been stretched like this. 

Aslam: Sneha darling, u r pussy is so tight, it’s so warm, it’s milking my cock saying this he kissed me and pulled his cock back till the tip and gave it a huge push. The dick entered further stretching my pussy walls and I shouted in pain. He closed my mouth with lips and tears were rolling down my eyes. Oh Sneha the pain will go and after that it will only be pleasure. You will become addicted to my black cock and beg for my cock every night.

From the corner of eyes I can see Ruchit’s head peeping in looking at my body and Aslam’s big black entering my pussy. I felt Ruchit fell into new low where he was enjoying my pain I started hating him. Aslam didn’t move his cock inside my pussy but was kissing me and playing with my boobs. There is still tow more inches of cock left outside my pussy. My pain decreased and Aslam big cock was feeling good inside my tight delicate pussy. 

I started moving my ass to feel the cock more, Aslam sensing that I was ready started moving his cup up and down In small strokes slowly. He was gentle and was allowing me to enjoy the sensation of his big cock in my married pussy. Aslam was showing me new pleasures which my husband was not able to give me and was exploring new areas inside my body which my husband will never be able to do. Slowly the pace of strokes increased and my body was responding to Aslam strokes by pushing my ass towards Aslam along with his stroke

Aslam: Sneha… Yesssssss ahhh your pussy is so tight……. it’s giving me so much pleasure..
Me: Ahhh Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhh Yesss yessssssss slowly yesssssssssssss your cock is filling me completely.

Aslam: There is still cock left I am going to go in completely
Me: No, Aslam You will tear me…. Please no… This itself is so big….Oh slowly Aslam (As Aslam started increasing his speed)
Aslam: You bitch, your pussy is asking for more get ready now.
Aslam big cock was filling my pussy completely like never before and my  pussy was getting stretched.
Me: No Aslam…

Aslam again pulled his cock back till only l the tip of his cock was inside my pussy and this time he inserted with full force in a bang. Aslam's 10 inches dick was fully inside my pussy and I can feel some blood coming out.
This time Aslam didn’t stop and started giving me small and fast strokes deep inside my pussy, It was giving me both pain and pleasure.

Me: Ahhh Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhh Yesss yessssssss slowly yesssssssssssss 
Me:Your big cock is feeling so good inside my pussy yess
Aslam was pinching and pulling my boobs as his dick started ravaging my pussy. My body was moving along with his strokes and his fucking sound pcch pch puch where his balls were hitting my pussy along with my bangles and anklets sound was echoing in the room.

His pace was increasing with every minute and was giving me lot of pleasure, I just held his hair and made him suck my boobs which were moving up and down with his stoke. I locked him up with my legs surrounding his ass. He was giving me long and strong strokes. With each thrust I felt he was drilling my pussy deeper and deeper. I was moaning loudly Oh Yes Yess Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yess Aslam yes fuck me…… 
Ohhhhhhhhhhh along with the sound of my bangles and anklets and the sound of pussy getting fucked with a proper man’s dick.  I couldn’t control anymore and I reached an orgasm with a loud moan. Aslam stopped stroking allowing me to enjoy the biggest orgasm I ever had. It sent waves of pleasure one after another and I can feel large amount of fluids releasing from my body.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories - by prashanthi - 08-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM