Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
"Uhhhhhh, Dharma, I'm gonna come," she whined. "Oooooo, shit, yes, here it comes! Uhhhhh, now, aaahhhhhh!"

She flopped around like a beached fish, carried away in the violent convulsions of orgasm. She howled unashamedly as the much-needed release washed over her body. Dharma kept kneading her clit as she came, intensifying her sensations. When she finally went limp and gasping, he was looking right at her and grinning wickedly.

"You're really a very sexy little lady, you know?" he said. "You want it so much, and you get off so quick. You remind me of your sister,"

"Never mind that," Shanti said primly. "Let's just get on with the lessons."

"You don't want to talk about it?" Dharma said, sounding disappointed. "I've always wondered what made Chitra so hot for sex. I mean, she's hotter than any woman I've ever known. I thought maybe you could explain."

"We don't like to talk about it much," Shanti frowned. "I think it's enough to tell you that our folks were religious nuts. Everything about sex was dirty and evil. Maybe Chitra and I are just rebelling against that, or maybe we're making up for lost time. I don't know."

"Okay, sorry I pried," Dharma said. "I think I understand now. So let's get on with the fun part. Here's something else you can teach Sridhar."

He suddenly wriggled his stiff middle finger right up her cunt. "Ooooooo!" Shanti squealed, creaming furiously around his hard digit.

"Feels just like a little cock, doesn't it?" Dharma grinned. "Now I'm gonna move it like a cock, too."

As he began jerking his finger stiffly up and down in the molten juicy tube of her cunt, Shanti gurgled with pleasure. His expert finger-fucking felt marvelous in her long-starved twat. She soaked his pumping finger with her hot pussy syrup and was soon grinding her greedy cunt up and down his rigid spike of cock-meat. He saw her mounting excitement and pumped harder, faster.

"You dig it?" he said.

"Mmmmmm, love it!" Shanti moaned. "Oooooo, yes, frig me, Dharma, don't stop. I'm gonna come again."

"That's the whole idea," he chuckled.

Dharma was enjoying playing teacher to his luscious-looking but innocent sister-in-law, but it was hard to keep his own hot lust waiting. As he finger-fucked her, he watched her gorgeous big tits shaking and wobbling, and he felt the wonderfully snug juicy tube of her cunt squeezing and releasing his finger in hungry spasms. He could hardly wait to get his achingly stiff cock into that tight slick hole.

"Uhhhhhh," Shanti whined, "It's gonna happen, Dharma, oooooo, yeah, I'm coming!"

Her strong young cunt walls gripped his finger like a vise, squeezing and tugging. His finger was drenched with the molten rush of her cunt-cream her petite body rocked and spasm as he went on finger-fucking her, and she howled with pleasure. As he avidly watched her, Dharma's cock gave a violent lurch and dribbled big hot blobs of juice.

"Mmmmmm, fantastic, teacher," she sighed.

"Tell you what," Dharma said hoarsely, "there's a lot more I could teach you, but I'm so damned horny I can't hold out much longer. And of course there's the little matter of showing up for work."

Shanti leered at him and said, "What are you trying to say, Dharma?"

"Let's fuck," he panted.

"Sounds good," she laughed. "We can continue out lessons some other time."

She opened her legs wide for him, but Dharma shook his head. "You were saying last night that you and Sridhar only do it in the missionary position," he said. "Well, no more missionary position, not as long as you're in his house. Let's have you on top."

Shanti blushed deeply but nodded her consent. She knew as a slut and liked being in a position where the man could see everything and she was eager to fake as is she was learning exciting new things to teach to Sridhar. Dharma rolled onto his back, and his big thick cock stuck straight up, glistening streams of juice running from his piss-hole and down his bloated blue-veined shaft.

"Okay, hop on," he grinned.

Awkwardly Shanti straddled him, her knees hugging his hips. He seized her firm little waist and was able to guide her pelvis however he wanted. He brought the juicy little mouth of her cunt down to touch the big hot knob of his cock-head, wedging the hard bulb in about an inch. Then he grunted and shoved, and Shanti felt her famished little fuck-hole deliciously crammed full of thick throbbing cock-meat.

"Uhhhhhh!" she gasped. "Ooooooo, Christ, yes, get your cock into meeeee!"

All her shyness was gone the moment he stuffed his big rock-hard prick into her thirsty cunt. As he gripped her waist and fucked roughly into her, Shanti gurgled and moaned with pleasure. Her blonde curls bounced and her big tits swayed and jiggled with the force of his fucking. Her pretty face twisted into a big pleasure-grin as she took the steady ramming of his bloated prick.

Dharma was watching her every response, and now he observed with a grin, "I guess you like this, huh?"

"Uhhhhh, love it!" Shanti howled.

"Okay, then, do some of the work," he said. "You fuck me for a while."

"What?" she gasped. His cock had stopped moving inside her cunt.

He was grinning wickedly. "Come on, Shanti, this is no time to be a lady," he said. "Sridhar doesn't want a lady, I guarantee it. He wants a slut. Show him how excited you are, how much you dig his cock. You fuck him."

Blushing, Shanti began to work her juicy cuntal tube up and down the rigid spike of Dharma's cock. She was clumsy at first, but her mounting excitement guided her into swift slick motions, and soon he was expertly humping him. She slammed her greedy pussy-hole hard and fast around his big throbbing dick, her ass smacking loudly against his hips. Dharma grinned in approval.

"That's it, Shanti whore," he panted. "Fuck me real good. Give it to me. Give me that good hot pussy."

His naughty words inflamed her lust, and she fucked him furiously, whining and gasping as she plunged her red-hot cunt up and down the granite column of his cock. She could see how this technique would be great for a man. Not only didn't he have to do any work, but he could lie back and catch some very exciting sights. That was just what Dharma was doing now, arms folded behind his head, face twisted in a big horny grin.

"Yeah, fuck it to me, Shanti whore," he panted. "Shit, that's great."

His hot lusty eyes roamed all over as she fucked him. He studied her lusty contorted face and wildly rolling eyes. He watched her big full tits wobbling and swaying with her violent humping. He watched his thick cock plunging in and out between her fur-fringed pussy-lips. The thick meat was dripping with her hot cream. Dharma licked his lips, enjoying every second of it.

"Unnnhhhnnnhhhh," Shanti moaned. "Ooooooo, Dharma, I'm getting so fuckin' excited. I think I'm gonna come."

"No law against it," Dharma chuckled. "Come as much as you want."

With a guy like Dharma she could get off endlessly from finger-play and licking and sucking and fucking. She let herself go, grinding her inflamed juicy fuck-hole hard around the rigid shaft of his cock, slamming her womb against his knobby prick-head.

"Whhhhaaahhh!" she wailed. "Unnnggghhh!"

Dharma gasped as her climaxing cunt closed hard and hungrily around his deeply lodged dick. She swayed and howled above him, and her twat gripped and released his meat in violent convulsions. Her slippery cunt tube grew scorching hot, and his prick was drenched with her scalding cunt-juice. He gritted his teeth to keep from coming.

"Ooohhhh!" Shanti wailed. "So good, uuuhhhh!"

She collapsed onto his big hairy chest, gasping for breath as her climax ended. She felt his cock still stiff as steel inside her cream-drenched pussy-hole. She raised herself slightly and looked at him in surprise. He was leering wickedly.

"You didn't come," she said.

"No, I wanted to save it," he said. "Just stay right like you are for a second."

While Shanti wonderingly watched him, Dharma reached for the bedside phone and made a quick call to his office, telling his secretary that he'd had a blow-out on the freeway and might be half an hour late. He sounded so convincing that Shanti had to stifle her laughter. All the while his big prick stayed hard as a rock inside her.

"Dharma, you rat," she giggled when he hung up.

"All for a good cause," he grinned. "I decided to finish your lessons. Remember how I ate your pussy last night?"

"I sure do," Shanti said, sighing blissfully.

"Well, now you can eat me," he said. "This is something that'll really get Sridhar off. If he acts stuffy about everything else, just go down on him. That'll change his mind in a hurry."

"Okay, show me how," Shanti said eagerly.

Dharma instructed her to slide down till she was kneeling between his legs. Then she was able to bend over and bring her lips right to his rigidly standing cock. Her mouth watered as she prepared to give head for the very first time. His engorged purple cock-head was oozing big hot globs of juice.

"Okay, Shanti whore, it's all yours," Dharma said. "Lick it suck it, whatever turns you on."

Shanti stuck out her little pointed tongue and lapped up a big drop of cock-juice. She rolled it around on her tongue and found that she loved the salty taste. Eagerly she lapped for more, lashing her tongue up and down the streaming stalk of his prick, then swirling it around the big bulb of his cock-head. She ate it all, swallowing greedily, till his whole cock was licked clean.

'You dig the taste?" he leered.

"Ummmmmm, yessss," Shanti panted.

"Well, if you want more, you'll have to suck for it," Dharma said.

Shanti didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth wide and brought it down around his massive hard-on, taking his throbbing cock all the way to her throat. She began sucking hard and fast on his tasty prick, and Dharma gasped and moaned. Right away, more big bubbles of cock-juice dribbled from his piss-hole and onto her hungry tongue. She gobbled up the thick hot cream as fast as it came.

"Honey," Dharma moaned, "you're a natural-born cock-sucker. You got it just right. Pretend I'm Sridhar, and let him know you're fuckin' starved for his juice and you want a suck that cock till it shoots your mouth full of cum."

Shanti's blonde head bobbed furiously as she sucked his big creaming prick. She drew in her cheeks, raised her tongue, and made a slick juicy tube for his throbbing excited cock. She sucked him faster and faster, drooling all over his dick and Dharma was soon red-faced with pleasure. He moaned hoarsely and started jerking his cock, fucking her hotly sucking mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:38 PM