Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
Shanti spread her legs a little wider to accommodate my body. I rubbed the head of my prick along her slick opening, lubing it up for an easier entry.

As I thrust forward, I could feel Shanti's wet outer lips open up and welcome me into her hot pussy. It felt as if they were actually sucking me deeper inside of her. Shanti had the tightest pussy I could ever have imagined.

Even as wet as she was, it gripped me like a vice as I gently stroked in and out of her.

My moans of pleasure were matched by her own as our bodies came together.

"It's not been so long since I had a cock but am still craving for this so soon,,,,,." she groaned to herself. Comfortable now, I began to pick up the pace a bit, lifting Shanti slightly off the floor with each stroke.

I gripped her full hips now as I fucked her with short hard strokes, loving the way her sexy ass jiggled slightly as my body slammed against it. She was whimpering again very quickly and fucking back against me.

"Oh God," she moaned. "I need to cum so bad. Please let me cum." She begged. "Turn me over and fuck me hard."

This wasn't in my plans, but I decided I would go ahead and do as she asked.

Slowly, I pulled out of her and stepped back as Shanti repositioned herself on the edge of the desk, now facing my, her thighs spread wide, leaning back on her elbows.

She was a truly beautiful sight as she rubbed her soft pussy invitingly.

There was a sound outside in the corridor but this did not deter the slut, "Come on," she whispered. "Fuck me."

Once again, I moved in between her strong thighs, my cock in my hand, guiding its way back into Shanti's tight tunnel.

In this position it was much easier for me to penetrate deep inside of her. Once I was buried to the hilt, she wrapped her legs around me and locked the ankles behind me. Her grip was so powerful.

I knew if she wanted to, she could have ended my little power trip by squeezing me hard enough to break my back, but at this moment all Shanti wanted was for me fuck her hard and fast until she came. Remembering her earlier requests,

I bent my head down and took one of her hard nipples between my teeth as I pounded away at Shanti's pussy. Sucking and biting away at it like mad was a bit difficult as her wild movements caused her tits to flop about, but it seemed to be bringing her close to orgasm.

I had already decided that this time I would not stop her from cumming, so I held her tightly in my arms and continued to stroke away, matching her rhythm and biting at her nipple.

Beyond control, Shanti began to talk like the filthy trash slut had always thought she was. "Fuck me." she cried. "Fuck my tight pussy with that big had prick. I love to be fucked. Make me cum, pound me, nail me, make me cuuuummmm."

Her squeals were cut off as she bit down hard on my shoulder, her passion uncontrollable as she came.

I could feel her strong inner muscles squeeze away at my dick, milking me like a hand might.

The pain from my shoulder helped keep me from going over the edge, which was lucky because this wasn't how I wanted to end it.

I continued to thrust into her until her spasms subsided, then I tried to pull away, but Shanti's grip held me tight. "It's all right." she said. "You can cum in me, I'm on the pill."

Bending to her and kissing her gently I replied.

"I want you from behind like before so I can see your sexy ass."

Nodding, Shanti released me and returned to her original position on her belly with her ass in the air, standing on her toes, the muscles on her calves and thighs so pronounced.

I moved in again, penetrating her in one long slow stroke then pulling back out. Shanti moaned in protest and turned around with a questioning look in her eyes.

I knew it was now or never so I leaned my weight forward, pinning her to the desk. With one hand I took her by the hand while the other guided my dripping cock along her slit until it was nestled between her ass cheeks.

A look of alarm crossed her face and she started to squirm again. "Hey." she cried out. "No you don't I've not take it in my ass, it is not clean and also sore, I'm not about to start now."

I twisted her arm upwards just enough for her to feel it. "I told you already, you don't have a choice. I am going to fuck you up the ass Shanti, so I suggest you do as I say right now. Spread your ass cheeks for me."

I let her arm go and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, holding it like a reign. She struggled at first, put a quick tug on her hair stopped that immediately.

Reluctantly, Shanti brought her hands back to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her tight rosebud to me.

My cock was well lubed as it rested against Shanti's asshole.

I whispered to her. "Beg me."

With the sneer I had grown to love, she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Please, fuck my ass, shove it in me." Her last word trailed off into a cry as I pushed the head of my dick in past her resistant sphincter.

It clamped down on my shaft with just the head in Shanti.

Her face showed signs of a struggle to relax. "Just fucking do it." She panted. "Put it all the way in." I held onto her hip with my free hand and pushed as hard as I could, sliding my cock into her very tight back door.

The resistance seemed to lessen as more and more of my prick went inside of her until at last my groin rested firmly against Shanti's ass.

She had stopped crying out and was now breathing rapidly, trying to adjust to the feel of me inside her ass.

I held still for a few moments to let her get used to it, and to keep myself from shooting off from the intense pleasure of it all. At last, Shanti opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Go on." she said. "This is what you wanted now fuck my ass."

That was all the encouragement I needed and I began to slowly pull back, feeling Shanti's asshole grip my shaft as I withdrew.

I got almost out then thrust forward again, this time picking up speed. The going was much easier and Shanti had begun to moan in a more pleasant manner.

There was no way I could hold out for long no matter what I did, so I just started to slam into her ass harder and faster.

I was inside of the tightest ass I'd ever experienced and I was loving ever second of it. Our bodies slapped loudly together as I fucked Shanti's ass.

At some point, one of her hands let go of her ass cheek to work on her pussy.

When I could feel myself cross the line, and knew I was going to erupt. I pulled out of Shanti's ass, with a loud pop. She was a bit startled at first, but knew what I wanted.

She dropped to the floor in a flash, her hand never leaving her pussy. With her free hand, she grabbed my shaft and stuffed it into her mouth, drowning out her moans.

She jerked my cock straight into her mouth as she fingered herself to the brink of climax.

Just as I felt the first of my sperm racing from my balls, Shanti took my cock from her mouth to scream out in orgasm as well. She continued to stroke my cock rapidly, bringing the spray of hot thick cum out of my cock and onto her upturned face.

This time Shanti held her mouth wide open and lapped away at the streams of jizz I shot across her face. All of the penned up lust I had for this sister of my wife came spilling out.

I did not stop shooting until Shanti's face and hair were coated in white goo. When I finally did stop cumming, she kept going for a few moments before collapsing onto the floor, a sweaty, cum covered, beautiful mess.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:37 PM