Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
"Please do me," she panted. "I want you in my cunt. It felt so good all of last evening and night–I want it all now ..."

He chuckled as he slid his prick around in the juices of Shanti's fragrant cunt. Then he moved down to her pussy hole, then further–pressing his prick against her asshole!

"That feels so good," she panted. "But I want you to do me in his cunt." Shanti began to whimper. "Will you do me there? Fuck me in his pussy?"

The look on her face was too much to take.

Her cheeks were bright red and her tongue was hanging just a bit out of her mouth. Shanti's eyes sparkled as she begged him for more and this time offered her armpits to take the cock and he instead sucked the remaining juice out of both the armpits like as if they were two ripe mangoes while at the same time he took firm hold of her buttocks and guided her a little back until his cock fitted into the notch of her cunt hole. Then he coaxed her forward, pulling her nude body against his as she settled down her hips. He kissed her on the lips as he penetrated her slowly.

"Oh, oh yes," whimpered Shanti, her nipples getting even harder against his body as she pressed her thighs down, working his cock into her. She thrust her tongue into his mouth, laying down fully on top of me so she could lift her hips up and begin to fuck me.

She let out a cry of pleasure as she thrust her hips and body forward and back, massaging his cock with her tight cunt muscles and forcing it in and out of her gripping pussy.

"Now come on and fuck me," she groaned. "Come and fuck me good! Give me your big hard cock!"

She trembled as he came to the couch. He spread her legs wide and pressed his bloated cock-head against her pussy-lips. She gasped with pleasure as she felt how thick his cock-head was. He was like a young stallion, and he was really ready to fuck her again this time.

And, Shanti was not going to disappoint him, she was going to do the whore act again, she loved men and she loved their muck and murk, "Don't tease me with it," she pleaded. "Give it to me hard. Put that big goddamn thing in my pussy!"

She had been holding her voice down, but now she didn't give a damn if everyone in the building heard what was going on. The slight pressure of his huge prick-head just felt too good.

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock. She pulled the swollen head of his cock hard against her pussy. She felt his hard cock-head pop into her cunt. It was what she wanted. She screamed in pleasure and pulled harder at his fat cock.

"Now!" she screamed. "Put it in me all the way. Don't wait any more. Put it in me all the fucking way!"

This time he gave her what she wanted. He thrust forward and she felt his cock sliding into her cunt all the way. He really filled her even better than Steve. She could feel his throbbing cock-head all the way into her belly.

"Good," she groaned. "That feels so good. Do it to me, baby. Fuck me good!"

Venkat began to fuck her in slow, delicious strokes. His fat cock filled her so completely that she could hardly understand how he was moving at all. She could feel his bloated cock-head savagely pushing her pussy-lips apart each time he thrust into her cunt.

"That's the way to do it!" she cried. "That's the way I like it. Fuck your whore! Fuck your little office whore!"

She slipped her hands down his back and felt his taut ass. She held onto him tightly as he kept thrusting his hard cock into her cunt. Venkat may have been a sensible type, but he sure knew where to put his big cock.

She felt him change his pace. He was driving deep into her and then lifting himself up when he pulled back. This made his cock rub against her aching clit. It made her crazy. She lifted her legs so that his cock thrust deep inside her pussy.

"You fuck good," she whispered. "You fuck good. I've never been fucked so good on this trip with you!"

His hands moved up to her tits again. He was grabbing them like he couldn't get enough of them. She felt his thumbs tweaking her rigid nipples.

"I'm fucking your ass off," he moaned. "I'm fucking your sweet ass off. You bitch. You sweet fucking bitch! How does it feel, bitch? How does it feel to have my big cock inside you?"

"It feels good," she answered. "Nothing has ever felt so good. You know how to use your prick!"

He was ramming her a little faster. She could hear the wet sounds his cock was making as his swollen cock tore into her. She could feel his hot knob ramming deep into her cunt. She could feel his jism leaking inside her. His jism was mixing with her juices and making his cock slide into her easier.

Shanti could feel the warmth growing in her pussy. She knew it was getting closer to her climax. She raised her legs higher and locked them around his back. She found his mouth and stabbed her tongue inside. She felt the first shivering-spasm shooting through her cunt.

"Oh, that's it!" she cried. "That's what I want. It feels good! It feels so good. You know how to make me come, Mr. Johnson! You know how to make me come! IT FEELS GOOD, SO GOOD!"

It did feel better than she expected. She felt the hot climax shooting through her body. Her juices flooded his thick cock, and he started driving it into her faster. She felt like he was going to drive her right through the couch.

"I love your cock," she moaned. "I love your big cock. Give it to me hard! Give it to me hard. Come in my pussy!"

The couch was slamming against the wall each time he thrust. She had not expected Venkat Johnson to get so violent, but he was giving her a fucking like she'd never had before. He acted like he was trying to tear her in half with his huge cock.

"My cock's bigger, bitch," he moaned. "You feel it getting bigger? It's getting ready to shoot my cum in you!"

She couldn't answer because his mouth covered hers again. His tongue was ramming into her mouth almost as fast as his cock was stabbing her cunt. She felt more of his jism leaking into her cunt and she raised her ass off the couch.

"I'm ready for it, my Lord Venkat!" she cried. "I'm ready for it. Shoot it in me. Shoot your cum in me!"

He moved his mouth to her throat and she felt him biting her. She had never known anyone to get so turned on. She felt one of his hands playing in her thick dark hair.

"I'm coming!" he screamed. "I'm coming. I'm going to shoot my cum! I'm going to fucking come in your pussy! Feel my cum? Feel it shooting in your pussy? FEEL IT!"

He rammed into her deeply and she felt his cum shooting into her cunt. She loved nothing better than dripping cum in her cunt and onto her thighs. She moved her ass quickly to drain every drop of his precious jism.

"That's right," she moaned. "Shoot it all in me. Shoot every drop!"

He kept moving his cock into her pussy for what seemed like hours before his prick went soft and slipped out of her. She felt his cock rubbing against the creamy insides of her thighs.

"That felt wonderful," she whispered. "And you don't really have to give me a job."

"Shanti" Venkat said. "You're not going anywhere today, cannot afford to let a woman like you get away!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:31 PM