Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
"I guess I'd better take a shower and get going," he said, nuzzling my neck with his face. "I should have been on the road a half-hour ago.

"GO ahead," I smiled. "I wouldn't want to get you into trouble with your boss. Hope tomorrow I am out of trouble " He grinned and I got a feeling – he was going to betray and not hold on to his promise.

He got up and walked into the bathroom. A moment later I heard the shower and a moment after that I heard him step into the tub. I was still a little horny for his cock, and I tried to think of what else I could do just to get him to fuck me one more time before he left.

When he was finally finished with his shower, he stepped out of the bathroom and found me kneeling spread-eagled on the bed. My bare little ass was sticking out at him and I was spreading my firm ass-cheeks with my fingers, my puckered asshole stretched open and throbbing.

He stopped and stared at me, his dangling cock twitching at the sight. I knew he loved fucking me in the ass as much as I loved getting fucked there, and I was going to see right now whether being late for work was more important to him than giving me a good ass-humping.

"That's not fair!" he laughed, coming over and sitting beside me on the bed. "I'll never get on the road at this rate."

I only smiled at him, my eyes taking in his cock and watching as it hardened. It wasn't long before it was as stiff as could be, with the head engorged with blood and the solid shaft pulsing.

He reached out with his hand and squeezed my buns, running his fingers down into my ass-crack and playing with my twitching asshole. Then he moved down and shoved two of his fingers straight up my wet cunt, moving them in and out until they were covered with my juice. Going back to my asshole, he smeared my oily cunt-juices all over it, getting it slippery wet and ready for his hard prick.

I spread my legs out behind me and he climbed on, his huge cock-head sliding in between my fleshy ass-cheeks and lining up with my tight shitter. He pressed the warm tip of his prick against my asshole, his hands holding my hips down.

I clenched my teeth for the stabbing sensation I was about to get, and he rammed his cock up into my wet asshole, jamming it in with one swift motion of his hips.

His big prick wasn't quite all the way in my butt, and he pushed harder, forcing it into the slippery opening and making me shudder all over. I was working my bare ass against him and trying to get his cock all the way up my tight bung, the two of us shaving and groaning until his meat was finally buried to the hilt in me.

He didn't even let me catch my breath before puffing his rigid cock back out of my pulsating asshole with a soft sucking sound and then slamming back in. I squirmed wildly as he began fucking my ass, each time he rammed his prick up my butt my breath rushing out of me.

I was clutching at the bed with my hands straight out in front of me and my hips were pumping up and down. Sriram's solid cock kept sliding in and out of my clenching asshole and his hips were working feverishly. The feel of his pistoning meat all the way up my writhing shitter was really turning me on and soon I was gulping air through my mouth and trembling all over.

His fingers were digging into my hips and his weight was pressing my tits into the bed, my ass bouncing around and working against his humping all the more. He was reaming my slick asshole out as hard as he could with his meaty prick, and I was loving every hard inch of it!

Kicking my feet wildly, I kept straining with everything I had to take his piston cock still deeper up my butt, my thighs pumping faster and faster. My body was covered with a fine film of sweat and I was getting so slippery all over it was hard for Sriram to hold onto me.

He just kept slamming his hard cock all the way up my butt, pushing it as far up my asshole as he could and making me squirm even more. Then he worked his hands down under my churning hips and up into my sopping-wet pussy, his fingertips pulling my matted cunt-hair out of the way and going right up my hole.

He finger-fucked my cunt for all he was worth, jabbing his fingers as deep as possible up my snatch and turning me on all the more. My cunt-juices were running freely and drenching his hands, Sriram fingering me all the faster and fucking my ass all the harder.

"Keep reaming my asshole out!" I panted. Fuck the shit right out of my ass! Your cock feels so good up my butt! I love it! I love the feel of your hard prick in my asshole! Fuck my ass harder! Rick it faster! Fuck my ass off! Ohhhhhh, slit! Finger my cunt more! Make me cum, make me cum my brains out! I want to cum and I want you to cum, too! I want you to squirt your cum up my asshole! OHHHHHHHH! Fuck my ass harder!"

Sriram was slamming his hairy prick as hard as he could up my asshole, his balls bouncing crazily and his hips working away. I was working my sweaty butt against him with a jerky cork-screwing motion, taking his stiff cock all the way up my slippery shifter.

His stroking cock was plunging into my bung so fast my tight asshole was getting sore, his cock-head stabbing deeper and deeper into my guts. I was panting and groaning and lost in the sheer bliss of the ass-fucking he was giving me. The more he fucked my shit-chute the louder I groaned, and his cock was thrusting still faster into me.

I was working my hips back and forth frenziedly, taking his driving meat in my ass and grinding my dripping cunt into his fingers. He was shoving his fingers as far as he could reach up my snatch and his hands were cupping and squeezing the bulge of my hairy pussy-mound, inflaming it all the more.

His cock twitched in my asshole and then he was coming, his breath catching in his throat and his cum spurting up into my hot bowels. He ground his prick even harder into my butt, filling my asshole with his cum and pumping like crazy.

My snatch suddenly spasm with the wildly delicious climax racing through it and I went taut all over, my legs kicking out straight behind me. I shuddered and heaved and was coming like mad, my cunt contracting wetly on his fingers and my asshole grabbing tightly at his ramming prick. I

Sriram shot load after load of cum up into my sucking asshole, driving his cock still deeper. He was gasping and the whole while fucking the hell out of me. His balls tightened up and I felt another squirt of jism go deep in my asshole.

He kept finger-fucking my spasm cunt and humping my tight asshole and then finally he lay still, his breath hot against the back of my neck. I

Both of us lay in a sweaty stupor, too tired to move and aching all over. Sriram's prick trailed a thread of sticky cum down the back of my thigh I when he pulled it out of my ass, his prick as limp as could be.

"Now can I go?" he asked with a laugh, slapping my bare ass playfully.

"I thought you just did," I smiled up at him.

I knew my ass offering softened him and there was going to be some change of mind – he will get me out of the mess at the Bank.

"We have 3 days to get you out of the mess – and you will bare your holes all these 3 days – tomorrow – bare it to the Manager –he is salivating and will masturbate without touching his prick when I tell him soon that he will have your sweating holes tomorrow- how about noon time at the Bank Guest House?"

That was an offer I could not afford to refuse.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:29 PM